• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Opinion on Aurum Solis and Ogdoadic Tradition.

Audiolog Edu

Neophyte
Reaction score
Warned: Wrong section/title

Opinion on Aurum Solis and Ogdoadic Tradition.​

Hello Ive been practicing the Aurum Solis method for 2-3 years and I like it very much, whats your opinion on that Order.​

Im following Ogdoadica curriculum to start slow and digest the info so it can ferment. Their Kabbalah is apparently improved by the AS Order making it a very powerfull tool and they are friends with Golden Dawns Chic and Sandra Tabatha.
I found it because of internet magician Foolish Fish, but I actually started practicing Golden Dawn material and one day I stopped, and started the Ordo Aurum Solis curriculum in Ogdoadica.com and I have not stop learning and relearning, its a magnificent Order in my opinion, the present Grand Master brings new secrets with the AS Order thanks to his book, by the way I am from Mexico.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Ogdoadica.com
Welcome! Careful linking sites, that one looks fine but just make sure none are links to other forums, also I believe it’s Ogdoadica.org - I’m glad you decided to join! Your practice sounds interesting. 😀
oh and btw, you should do an intro in the introduction section (I’m sure an admin may move this there) but a thread in general occult discussion on Ordo Aurum Solis would be very interesting 🤔 I hope you enjoy it here! 😀

Last edited:

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Keep your threads to a single topic of discussion, and make your thread title relevant to that. Also this is not the section for introductions.