• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello it is nice to meet you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

airplane_flaps

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have browsed here for a short period of time but have never posted anything but I thought it might be nice to introduce myself and perhaps start letting some of my thoughts populate some pages.

I have been practising Quareia for almost a year now, still very much a beginner but enjoying the process. Before that I studied astrology and divination with the tarot but never took the study of either too serious. Now I can't get enough time to read and absorb all the information that is now available to me, wasn't that way when I was a teenager and first interested in these topics.

Looking forward to joining in on some discussions but I also might lurk for a little bit longer until I find my voice.

Reaction score
Awards
Quareia, ecasophia ,oto, interesting amount of great systems out there. Welcome,.check out the book shares in the library section of the forums list, and the right and left-hand path subforums. Plenty of Wicca, Shamanism and witchcraft book shares.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hi everyone!

I have browsed here for a short period of time but have never posted anything but I thought it might be nice to introduce myself and perhaps start letting some of my thoughts populate some pages.

I have been practising Quareia for almost a year now, still very much a beginner but enjoying the process. Before that I studied astrology and divination with the tarot but never took the study of either too serious. Now I can't get enough time to read and absorb all the information that is now available to me, wasn't that way when I was a teenager and first interested in these topics.

Looking forward to joining in on some discussions but I also might lurk for a little bit longer until I find my voice.
Welcome and that is a great starting place. Let me know when you're ready for more things.

Status
Not open for further replies.