• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello, my name is Nemo Xiu. If you are reading this message you are blessed.

Nemo Xiu

Visitor
Reaction score
Heya' folks, newbie to WF here.

I've been in the internet/magick/forum game for over two decades though, and this place seems to have that old school vibe that the modern net has been missing. Hopefully my intuition is correct, and this will be a good fit for me.

I'm a solo practitioner currently adding to my Qabala filing cabinet of correspondences. It has been a very slow process that is recently picking up speed again, hence me joining the forum.

Hope to have some fun and interesting conversations with everyone here :)

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hope to have some fun and interesting conversations with everyone here

Hello it's nice to meet you.

I'm a solo practitioner currently adding to my Qabala filing cabinet of correspondences

FYI: The most recent list of correspondences I reviewed was bloated with mistakes. YMMV. Best wishes on your journey.