• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello, Seekers of the Unknown

Wisdomseeker33

Visitor
Reaction score
My name is Mohammad, and I’m new to the world of the occult. I’ve always been fascinated by the mysteries of life, but I’ve only recently begun exploring the deeper, hidden aspects that the occult holds. I’m here to learn, grow, and discover what this path has to offer.

Though I’m just starting out, I’m excited to dive into topics like astrology, and the ancient wisdom that so many have sought before me. I’m eager to connect with others who share this passion, whether you're a seasoned practitioner or someone who's also just beginning.

I look forward to learning from this community and uncovering the secrets that lie beneath the surface.

In curiosity and exploration,
Mohammad

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum! If you're interested in the mysteries and how to harness them, the vast library here is a fantastic resource to get lost in. Just be sure to string around yourself so you never get lost in the labyrinth 🦉

Look forward to seeing what you discover and what your fresh perspective has to offer.

Accipeveldare

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
My name is Mohammad, and I’m new to the world of the occult. I’ve always been fascinated by the mysteries of life, but I’ve only recently begun exploring the deeper, hidden aspects that the occult holds. I’m here to learn, grow, and discover what this path has to offer.

Though I’m just starting out, I’m excited to dive into topics like astrology, and the ancient wisdom that so many have sought before me. I’m eager to connect with others who share this passion, whether you're a seasoned practitioner or someone who's also just beginning.

I look forward to learning from this community and uncovering the secrets that lie beneath the surface.

In curiosity and exploration,
Mohammad
Welcome to the world of the esoteric Mohammad. I am glad to see more people want to join the journey for enlightenment. Also, quite the writer you are. Even signing your name at the end. Quite sophisticated I must say. Any who, if you have any questions feel free to contact me as I have a lot of experience and am willing to answer questions. :)