• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moondancer

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been thinking how to introduce myself.. I used to be into Wicca during my teenage days, then I found myself wondering about the path I was following. For the last 8 years I've been into astrology but I felt like there is something more. I did some past life research, lots of experiments with hypnosis. I am also practicing reiki. Now I cannot say I am on some specific path, but I like to try different things and see where that will lead me to. Currently I am experimenting with high magick and I am just a beginner on that field.
I figured out this text of mine looks like I am applying for a job 😂.
Anyway feel free to ask me anything.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hi guys, I have been thinking how to introduce myself.. I used to be into Wicca during my teenage days, then I found myself wondering about the path I was following. For the last 8 years I've been into astrology but I felt like there is something more. I did some past life research, lots of experiments with hypnosis. I am also practicing reiki. Now I cannot say I am on some specific path, but I like to try different things and see where that will lead me to. Currently I am experimenting with high magick and I am just a beginner on that field.
I figured out this text of mine looks like I am applying for a job 😂.
Anyway feel free to ask me anything.
Cool, thanks for sharing your path! There's a few Wiccans and ex-Wiccans here on WF!

Feel free to share your thoughts or ask questions by making threads in the appropriate sections!

Status
Not open for further replies.