• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello there

pinkghostie

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am pinkghostie. I am likely to lurk more than being vocal and actively participating but wanted to be sure I at least introduced myself before I disappear. In general, I am currently interested in and looking into/gaining more information about witchcraft, tarot, mythology, and other magical/occult related things. Might lose/gain other interest as time goes on but for now, that is what is up. Currently am practicing witchcraft to a degree, and am exploring spirituality. I happened to stumble upon this forum and was intrigued with the amount of knowledge/resources it seemed to have about these things I was interested in and want to dive deeper into, even if to a small degree, so here I am. Thank you for your time, I hope you have a good day.