• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

morbidcuriosity

Visitor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm Peyton and this forum was recommended to me by a friend. I don't know much about anything but I am extremely interested in divination, occult studies, astrology, demonology, various ancient mythologies (mostly greek, roman, egyptian, and norse), dark magic, psychology, (more specifically, sociopathy and /or personality disorders), and philosophy. I love to read and am always open to book recommendations on any of the aforementioned topics of interest!
I also enjoy reading other perspectives on morality, spirituality, and the after-life.

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hello and welcome! Glad to see someone so open-minded and interested in a great number of different topics. I trust you will find plenty of those on this forum with a lot more coming, so log in from time to time, check what's new and engage. :)

imagedotjpeg

Neophyte
Reaction score
Welcome!!
I'm currently waiting on a book to arrive in the mail. It's called, Smoke Gets In Your Eyes written by a mortician named Caitlin Doughty. I thought it might interest you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.