• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathemoloto

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been looking for a fundament, for a framework which resembles reality, so I can make good and informed decisions and actions, and this search has now lead me here. I am still a bit skeptical about magic, but do realize that the words we speak, and the actions we perform have influence on our surroundings, so it is not completely far-fetched to me that there is a method to the madness.

I am hoping to learn lots of new things here, as I sometimes feel that I have learned already all the conventional stuff from the "normal" world.

Looking forward to socialize with you all :)

Kind regards,

Mathemoloto

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum! My advice is to maintain healthy skepticism of claims made by random people you encounter on forums. There is a wealth of knowledge on the occult and magic in particular available today. Synchronicity happens, and the effective wizard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone,

I've been looking for a fundament, for a framework which resembles reality, so I can make good and informed decisions and actions, and this search has now lead me here. I am still a bit skeptical about magic, but do realize that the words we speak, and the actions we perform have influence on our surroundings, so it is not completely far-fetched to me that there is a method to the madness.

I am hoping to learn lots of new things here, as I sometimes feel that I have learned already all the conventional stuff from the "normal" world.

Kind regards,

Mathemoloto
Welcome.

Mathemoloto

Visitor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! My advice is to maintain healthy skepticism of claims made by random people you encounter on forums. There is a wealth of knowledge on the occult and magic in particular available today. Synchronicity happens, and the effective wizard
Thanks, will keep that in mind!

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Kind regards,

Mathemoloto
Mathemoloto I have an incredible structured curriculum for the beginner all the way to master/sage. And beyond this... I have students all over the world. They will tell u. Finding a teacher like me is a one in a 10 thousand year chance

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Kind regards,

Mathemoloto
There is.... a cipher.... and a 5 proxies to the cipher... which does show you the "method" to the madness. The "math" in your namesake makes me wonder if you may be the right stuff ive been looking for who may be able to use it far more proficiently than i.

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
But...There are strings attached to the... well, person i give it to... Im only willing to impart the knowledge on certain grounds and commitments to its use. and those are some lofty commitments. We should get to know one another a bit id say if you want the grand matrix cipher key to predicting life, people, and reality. lol. Thats dangerous knowledge man.
I can tell you this... through a lifetime of searching...you probably will never find it otherwise.

Thats a little cocky of me to say, but i think i earned the right to be like... hell no youl never find it...I would have never found it had it not been dropped into my lap by something or someone else. and if u want it from me? pff... i got to be sure youd use it right... and do some damn good deeds with it.

but this is your first day here... i should probably slow down.
Yikes. sorry -_-

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
and the effective wizard

To this i agree with to some extent but not all.. There are things that if were generally known, which yes the general man knows ... Something is indeed afoot and there are signs that things are coming. but if people knew how close those days were and what it was?

The old occult rules would be thrown out the window. And alot of cats let out of the bag to give people the chance to make informed spiritual choices and walk a path before this shit hits the fan.

Im a master grade Illuminati... yea, im breaking the rules saying that. i break alot of rules sharing things.

But not all keepers of higher wisdom are as guarded as they used to be with that wisdom and for good reason. At this point? it may be doing more harm than good keeping a full lid on it. discretion is of course always wise... but. Some things really need to be known now. so people can make a choice.. They need to know some truths.

Status
Not open for further replies.