• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone.
I've been studying the occult for 10 years, practicing intermittently the whole time, practicing consistently for the last 5 years or so. I'm not religious in any way, I don't worship or serve any entities. I do work with spirits on more equitable terms. I currently do a variety of practices from various systems. I don't know exactly what my worldview would be called, I believe in Source, and that every individual consciousness is part of it. My goals are for things like knowledge and self development, and growth as a magickian/sorcerer.

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi Mannimarco,

I've been studying the occult for 10 years, practicing intermittently the whole time, practicing consistently for the last 5 years or so.

Just for fun, if you're inclined, looking back 10 years into the past, what is 1 word which would describe yourself then as contrasted with how you would describe yourself now?

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hi Mannimarco,

Just for fun, if you're inclined, looking back 10 years into the past, what is 1 word which would describe yourself then as contrasted with how you would describe yourself now?
Hmmmmmm maybe desperate then and assertive now?

Status
Not open for further replies.