• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Are you laughing at us or with us? Either way, welcome.

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Muahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What is the definition of "evil"?

IOW, may I have the pleasure of making your acquaintance? To whom am I speaking with?

Evil

Visitor
Reaction score
Welcome! What sort of occult stuff are you into?
All kinds, like exploring mind, demons, spirit work, etc.
Post automatically merged:

What is the definition of "evil"?

IOW, may I have the pleasure of making your acquaintance? To whom am I speaking with?
Evil is a perspective, for some that which is unholy, for others 'wrong' opinions, and for others a mere illusion.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
All kinds, like exploring mind, demons, spirit work, etc.
Post automatically merged:

Evil is a perspective, for some that which is unholy, for others 'wrong' opinions, and for others a mere illusion.
Truly. I knew a GQ-droid who defined evil as "wearing brown loafers with gray slacks." Better was James Jones' 1st SGT Milt Warden, "The only sin I know is to consciously waste time."

Debbie

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone still learning my way around on here

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone still learning my way around on here
That could be a problem. Some say the place is a labyrinth, others that there are 9 angles, still others that all forum space is Lovecraftian and cannot be oriented by life forms such as us.

Still, if you want a welcome, you have it. I left one laying around here somewhere. Unless Keziah Mason rearranged things again...or Brown Jenkin gnawed it to pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.