• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightWithin

Visitor
Reaction score
New member here. Have been studying esoterics since I was 15. Blavatsky, Bailey, Rörich, Henry T laurency, Martinism, Rocicrucianism, Odd fellow, you name it. Now I mostly study Theosophy as well as being an Odd fellow, on the Right Hand Path. I don't meditate but read great deal. I came here to look for more friends interested in esoterics and the occult.

Best regards

Light

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
New member here. Have been studying esoterics since I was 15. Blavatsky, Bailey, Rörich, Henry T laurency, Martinism, Rocicrucianism, Odd fellow, you name it. Now I mostly study Theosophy as well as being an Odd fellow, on the Right Hand Path. I don't meditate but read great deal. I came here to look for more friends interested in esoterics and the occult.

Best regards

Light
Greetings! Are you an active Martinist? Some years ago I contacted a group in France. I guess the bar was a bit too high for me: I never heard back.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings! Are you an active Martinist? Some years ago I contacted a group in France. I guess the bar was a bit too high for me: I never heard back.
Aren't they a subset of people claiming to be Rosicrucians? You probably just got lost in bureaucracy.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Aren't they a subset of people claiming to be Rosicrucians? You probably just got lost in bureaucracy.
Probably one guy is president, secretary, sergeant-at-arms, and membership. Got lost while he was changing hats.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Probably one guy is president, secretary, sergeant-at-arms, and membership. Got lost while he was changing hats.
They do overcomplicate shit for a lukewarm esotericism group of their size. Maybe start more by requesting the occasional donation than some kind of riggamarole about book club memberships.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
They do overcomplicate shit for a lukewarm esotericism group of their size. Maybe start more by requesting the occasional donation than some kind of riggamarole about book club memberships.
Maybe it didn't work out for some profound reason. "The bee-otch don' give you the time-a-day? Could be good luck, dawg. 24-carrot bling-blindin' good luck! Gnome wat dime sayin'?"---Lao Zi (new and updated translation.)

Status
Not open for further replies.