• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seedcollector

Visitor
Reaction score
I have been a practicing Pagan for over 55 yrs. My path is filled with twists and turns, ups and downs, happiness and sadness. Pretty much like most folks, I would guess. I have discovered that no matter how much I learn there is so much more that I don't know. My walk with the gods has shown me that there is no black or white but only shades of gray punctuated by good or bad decisions. OTOH, with 30,000-36,000 gods and a myriad of other spiritual beings to choose from, that could change tomorrow.:rolleyes: I am looking forward to sharing with and learning from the folks on this forum as we walk our paths together..

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I have been a practicing Pagan for over 55 yrs. My path is filled with twists and turns, ups and downs, happiness and sadness. Pretty much like most folks, I would guess. I have discovered that no matter how much I learn there is so much more that I don't know. My walk with the gods has shown me that there is no black or white but only shades of gray punctuated by good or bad decisions. OTOH, with 30,000-36,000 gods and a myriad of other spiritual beings to choose from, that could change tomorrow.:rolleyes: I am looking forward to sharing with and learning from the folks on this forum as we walk our paths together..
Greetings & Welcome! What variety of Paganism?

Status
Not open for further replies.