• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviathan

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thanks for welcoming me! You can call me Leviathan, my interests are very broad so part of my reason for joining this forum was to add more depth to the breadth of my knowledge, and the library collection here was extremely enticing! I will generally discuss anything at all, just expect alot of questions if I'm unfamiliar with the chosen topic, hope you all have a fantastic day.

Leviathan

Neophyte
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Which topics catch your eye?
What brought me here was looking for a PDF version of Chaos Magic for skeptics, I hadn't heard much about chaos magic and saw it as a recommendation for a good jumping off point, and the flexibility and inclusion of many other belief systems made it appealing to at least look into

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
What brought me here was looking for a PDF version of Chaos Magic for skeptics, I hadn't heard much about chaos magic and saw it as a recommendation for a good jumping off point, and the flexibility and inclusion of many other belief systems made it appealing to at least look into
Peter Carroll's Liber Kaos and Liber Null are the usual starting points, plus Phil Hine's Condensed Chaos.

Leviathan

Neophyte
Reaction score
Greetings. I am sending you PM about your request.
Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Really? Why? ( Kidding )

It's nice to make your acquaintance.
Nice to meet you! Only a day in and this has by far been the most welcoming group I've been apart of
Post automatically merged:

Welcome Leviathn. I Love that name. That Serpent is amazing!!
Thank you! I am inclined to agree lol

Status
Not open for further replies.