• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Romolo

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome, and thank you for reading my journal. If you plan to start your own in the journal section, I can really recommend—once you feel ready for it. Writing has really helped me to better understand my practice. The fact that no post on the forum can be deleted or modified any longer after 5 minutes, adds an extra challenge to journaling here, and sometimes forces you to embrace younger versions of yourself rather than reject them.

Wizzard420

Neophyte
Reaction score
Welcome, and thank you for reading my journal. If you plan to start your own in the journal section, I can really recommend—once you feel ready for it. Writing has really helped me to better understand my practice. The fact that no post on the forum can be deleted or modified any longer after 5 minutes, adds an extra challenge to journaling here, and sometimes forces you to embrace younger versions of yourself rather than reject them.
ive been wanting to start a jounal but am still undecided. Im so glad that you've been able to expand your practice through journaling. I love reading yours and will definitly be waiting for each new post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.