• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hey all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome. What're you into, in terms of magick?

HazelBasil

Visitor
Reaction score
I'm studying conjure and herbalism, and a background in Brujeria. Though I have studied a bit of trolldom and European folk magic. My primary method of divination is cartomancy.

What do you study?

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I'm studying conjure and herbalism, and a background in Brujeria. Though I have studied a bit of trolldom and European folk magic. My primary method of divination is cartomancy.

What do you study?
Me? I journeyed from the runes into the work of Nimrod de Rosario. Though I have gone in directions he would not have countenanced, i.e. theistic Satanism.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here! Hopefully you don’t mind contributing what you know via responses or making a thread!
also yeah the admins did/are doing great with the Library. 😀

Audiolog Edu

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello, I practice white magick, but I am very new into the occult topic, can you tell me a bit on conjure, what it is exactly? Im also new here.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, I practice white magick, but I am very new into the occult topic, can you tell me a bit on conjure, what it is exactly? Im also new here.
Shouldn't you rather open your own thread in introductions? Your question regarding conjure (I take it you mean Hoodoo? Or conjuring in general?), on the other hand, should be in Occult Q&A. Meanwhile, there are lots of books about Conjure in the Library, just take a look around.

Audiolog Edu

Neophyte
Reaction score
Shouldn't you rather open your own thread in introductions? Your question regarding conjure (I take it you mean Hoodoo? Or conjuring in general?), on the other hand, should be in Occult Q&A. Meanwhile, there are lots of books about Conjure in the Library, just take a look around.
I honestly dont know, I already introduced myself, I was just trying to start conversation with new members that I found interesting, that is why I am here, I have a lot of questions.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I honestly dont know, I already introduced myself, I was just trying to start conversation with new members that I found interesting, that is why I am here, I have a lot of questions.
Just be careful to stick to the right forum section, you've already received a warning. I'd recommend looking around the forum first, maybe your questions have already been answered in other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.