• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hey there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeelaVeles

Visitor
Reaction score
I wanted to introduce myself since I’ve recently joined the forum. I discovered this space while searching for books and texts to add to my ever-growing collection. I’ve been passionate about religion and spirituality for as long as I can remember, with my earliest memories centered around learning runes and deciphering symbols.

I’m a graduate of a Catholic college, but my spiritual journey has taken me down many different paths since then. While "Veela" isn’t my real name, it’s a moniker I cherish, inspired by the archetype from the Harry Potter series and its roots in old folklore. Interestingly, I later found out that "Veles" has a Slavic origin, which added a new layer of meaning for me. I embrace these names because they make me feel connected to something magical.

I’m excited to be here and look forward to expanding my knowledge alongside all of you. One of my favorite topics is the Age of Aquarius, especially how ancient elements channel the secrets of the future. And as a fun fact, I’m left-handed—literally and metaphorically!

Looking forward to engaging with you all and learning together.

Xenophon

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings.

Yes, the old Slavic beliefs are interesting, what we have left of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.