• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hey y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaide

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hey y'all. I'm Jaide, and I'm married to Incognitus. I'm a green kitchen witch, a writer, and obsessed with the forest and everything in it. I'm the quintessential Aries, complete with asinine temper, but I won't get mad if you call me a treehugger. ;) I've been working on the Collaborative Transcription project, and figured I might as well come in here and meet all you fine folks. Enjoying the information shared so far.

I'm on Twitter, too, if anyone wants to be friends there:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. It's a brand new account bc I decided I needed a break from my main.

Hope y'all are having a great day. 💜

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Hey, welcome! What kinda writing do you do, if I may ask?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the help with the transcription and I hope WF gives back to you equally in terms of knowledge and sharing :)

I'm curious, were both of you into the occult when you met/got married? Or did one of you "convert" the other?

Jaide

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hey, welcome! What kinda writing do you do, if I may ask?

I dabble in a little bit of everything. Right now, I'm working on 2 horror stories (when the writers block isn't crippling), but I've written fantasy, erotica, drama, and for a while, I was a journalist and then EIC for an adult mag that focused on equality, sexuality, sexual health, and how our perceptions of these affect society. I saw that you're working on some fantasy. AND you're from the best place in the world for inspo. No fair. :p

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
you're from the best place in the world for inspo

Season 9 No GIF by The Office

Jaide

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the help with the transcription and I hope WF gives back to you equally in terms of knowledge and sharing :)

I'm curious, were both of you into the occult when you met/got married? Or did one of you "convert" the other?

I've always been into the occult, even when I was forced to attend a Church of Christ private school bc the county where I lived was considering closing down the public school system instead of moving funding. But I didn't really start studying to practice until around the time I met Incog. I was already headed down that path when I met him, but his mother was heavily involved in a wiccan temple when we met, and she used to take me there to meet her friends (they weren't a coven) and learn from people who had been doing it for decades. From there, we joined a "witch school" and did that for a while, but we took a long break when things got crazy in our personal life. Which is silly and probably made things worse. Heh.

I asked Incog when he started and he says he can't remember. He's old. :p

Jaide

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I dabble in a little bit of everything. Right now, I'm working on 2 horror stories (when the writers block isn't crippling), but I've written fantasy, erotica, drama, and for a while, I was a journalist and then EIC for an adult mag that focused on equality, sexuality, sexual health, and how our perceptions of these affect society. I saw that you're working on some fantasy. AND you're from the best place in the world for inspo. No fair. :p
Oh wait! I got Scottish_Pride mixed up with Irish Bard. My bad. I haven't slept in days.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I've always been into the occult, even when I was forced to attend a Church of Christ private school bc the county where I lived was considering closing down the public school system instead of moving funding. But I didn't really start studying to practice until around the time I met Incog. I was already headed down that path when I met him, but his mother was heavily involved in a wiccan temple when we met, and she used to take me there to meet her friends (they weren't a coven) and learn from people who had been doing it for decades. From there, we joined a "witch school" and did that for a while, but we took a long break when things got crazy in our personal life. Which is silly and probably made things worse. Heh.

I asked Incog when he started and he says he can't remember. He's old. :p
Damn! This is the closest thing to a real life hogwarts story that I've ever heard! 😂

Nice, though, thanks for sharing.

Oh wait! I got Scottish_Pride mixed up with Irish Bard. My bad. I haven't slept in days.
Scotland is pretty nice for fantasy as well, my head shake was for assuming people are from where their username mentions... though Irish Bard did explicitly say he was Irish, so you'd think he's from Ireland... Scotty definitely isn't though (sorry for ratting you out Scotty :p)

Jaide

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Damn! This is the closest thing to a real life hogwarts story that I've ever heard! 😂

Nice, though, thanks for sharing.

Scotland is pretty nice for fantasy as well, my head shake was for assuming people are from where their username mentions... though Irish Bard did explicitly say he was Irish, so you'd think he's from Ireland... Scotty definitely isn't though (sorry for ratting you out Scotty :p)

My room was bigger than a closet under the stairs. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.