• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi All! It's good to be here . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMouse

Neophyte
Reaction score
. . . im a feral hermit woman living alone in the woods outside Austin, Texas . . . . . no man, no kids, no pets, no houseplants . . . i like wild plants and animals . . and I like wild people, too, as long as theyre kind and honest with themselves . . . . i enjoy chaotic inductive processes . . . . im 55 and have been actively working with visionary states of consciousness ever since i can remember . . . . . my Magick is improvisational . empathic . chance operations . patterns in the chaos . win win win . different rituals every single day . full time 24/7 . Yes, And . . . . i work a lot with clearing personal, ancestral and family trauma . for myself and others . . . . ive moved through a metric f*ckton of shadow work . . . . . . the more i learn . . the less i know . . . . . . . . . . . . so far im enjoying the variety of conversations on this forum . . . lots of different ideas and useful questions and ways of going about things . . . . . i have a lot to learn from all y’all . . . . . . . . .

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
. . . im a feral hermit woman living alone in the woods outside Austin, Texas . . . . . no man, no kids, no pets, no houseplants . . . i like wild plants and animals . . and I like wild people, too, as long as theyre kind and honest with themselves . . . . i enjoy chaotic inductive processes . . . . im 55 and have been actively working with visionary states of consciousness ever since i can remember . . . . . my Magick is improvisational . empathic . chance operations . patterns in the chaos . win win win . different rituals every single day . full time 24/7 . Yes, And . . . . i work a lot with clearing personal, ancestral and family trauma . for myself and others . . . . ive moved through a metric f*ckton of shadow work . . . . . . the more i learn . . the less i know . . . . . . . . . . . . so far im enjoying the variety of conversations on this forum . . . lots of different ideas and useful questions and ways of going about things . . . . . i have a lot to learn from all y’all . . . . . . . . .
I don't think I have anything to teach but I like to learn myself others perspectives and thoughts on things. Welcome :)

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
that sounds like a challenge! i'll learn somethin from you yet, mark my words! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
daniel craig GIF by Golden Globes
:unsure::LOL:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome mouse, I'm alone too. I need a wild woman like you. Sorry, don't mean to sound like a Sex freak here. You remind me of Nancy Downs from the Movie The Craft. Nice to meet you!

TheMouse

Neophyte
Reaction score
Welcome mouse, I'm alone too. I need a wild woman like you. Sorry, don't mean to sound like a Sex freak here. You remind me of Nancy Downs from the Movie The Craft. Nice to meet you!
thank you for the nice welcome . . . . . firstly, you might want to be careful asking the universe for a wild woman (we’re not like in the movies) . . . secondly, if you truly wish for a wild woman, you must first ask yourself . . Am I Wild? . . . . thirdly, if your first thought when you hear “Wild” is “Sex Freak” . . youre probably not wild enough for a wild woman . . . . . but that’s ok . . . . . anyone can go feral . . . it just takes practice . . . . . . . .

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
thank you for the nice welcome . . . . . firstly, you might want to be careful asking the universe for a wild woman (we’re not like in the movies) . . . secondly, if you truly wish for a wild woman, you must first ask yourself . . Am I Wild? . . . . thirdly, if your first thought when you hear “Wild” is “Sex Freak” . . youre probably not wild enough for a wild woman . . . . . but that’s ok . . . . . anyone can go feral . . . it just takes practice . . . . . . . .
I probably am a Saint, but I could get wild. Ever heard Mud wrestling?

Status
Not open for further replies.