• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a 28 years old man from the south of Spain, studying and practicing occultism for a decade, and willing to meet people with my same interests. I think this path isn't something you can teach or learn, but something to experience if you are meant for that. I've been on my own for a long time and I never met people with knowledge about the supranatural, magic whatever you wanna call it. I hope to share with you all be a great experience.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I made a post yesterday night and it hasn't been published yet, is it normal?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
yes, its normal. the first few posts are checked, as to know youre not a bot. so, hi there. :)
nice to meet you, do you perhaps follow a male only path or did you just forget there are also women too? nothing bad, just if youre looking for males im out doing women things.

so youre from spain? can you work the spanish playing cards? if you can , could we talk about it. i noticed spanish cards work a bit different and when i tell my surrounding, yes there are spanish cards, they think im crazy.

btw, im Lou and i do occult paths in islam and also do research on what is what by comparing islamic knowledge with the western occult knowledge. which is working on the edge and mostly online.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi Lou, nice to meet you!

Well... The truth is all the people I learnt from were males, so that's maybe why I said hello brothers. But I expect just exactly the same from both.

I have never worked with spanish cards, started with marseille tarot many years ago, and the tarot I always use now is Edward Waite's cards.

what you mean with working on the edge?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
well there is a thin line between helping and becoming the evil. its like going up and reaching the border where you loose your gender. when you stay your gender, things get physical and when you are able to rise above you can all do sorts of stuff like in your dreams.
since the internet a lot of people around the world, aware or not, are connecting on physical level. there is a thin line where people with occult knowhow can walk helping rearrange that into a better and safer world. of course we are all kids and we are all learning, but we dont need occult wars brought down and having to walk it. it seems that for some that has become more easy since the internet. so in a sense occultpc is a new skill in the world and we are learning to deal with that.

others here on wf, might have totally nothing to do with that and are ye olde wizards and thats where the thin line is, not everything stays good when connecting with occult people online. so not scarry or something, just making along reading spirits know that the internet is a real thing.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
''well there is a thin line between helping and becoming the evil'' - very true. When good intentions are betrayed too many times.

''when you stay your gender, things get physical and when you are able to rise above you can all do sorts of stuff like in your dreams.''

So, you mean people who is able to raise above gender become a master of universe? Well, gender and sexuality is something very complex and I almost prefer not getting into that garden now. Your point is interesting anyway.

''since the internet a lot of people around the world, aware or not, are connecting on physical level. there is a thin line where people with occult knowhow can walk helping rearrange that into a better and safer world. of course we are all kids and we are all learning, but we dont need occult wars brought down and having to walk it. it seems that for some that has become more easy since the internet. so in a sense occultpc is a new skill in the world and we are learning to deal with that.''

Well, I wish that occult knowledge could help to make the world a better place, unfortunately it looks like the main power running this world is Evil power and I don't think that's something that can be changed. Some lodges tried to stop the wars in the past and make the world a better place but they didn't get it at the end. In my personal opinion I think the world is something meant to be destroyed and rebuild again or tottally destroyed for eternity.

''others here on wf, might have totally nothing to do with that and are ye olde wizards and thats where the thin line is, not everything stays good when connecting with occult people online. so not scarry or something, just making along reading spirits know that the internet is a real thing.''

Of course things can go wrong in internet or in any other place... I think internet is an amazing and very powerful tool that any person in the past could have dreamed of. We have a quantity of knowledge trully impressive at our disposition. Fortunately, most people can't do much with that knowledge but hurting themselves. Few people are meant for the occult path it's not for everybody defenitely. On the other hand, I wonder what kind of consequences magicians can suffer cause of using internet. Everything in history repeats again.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
for diverse reasons im not allowed to rever on familiar terms, Brother, so i Hail as Friend from Rotterdam, the Netherlands. very nice to meet you. :)

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forums.

With this quote 'well there is a thin line between helping and becoming the evil'' - very true. When good intentions are betrayed too many times.

I personally believe that each action we take arent good or evil, it's the intention that makes it good or evil. Just my take on that thought

Status
Not open for further replies.