• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angmoh

Visitor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just made an account here after learning about your awesome library. I'm relatively new to formal occult studies, but I've got a basic familiarity with Daoism, Platonism, and Gnosticism. My latest interest is in pagan spirituality and I'm working my way through John Michael Greer's Celtic Golden Dawn along with the OBOD Bardic grade. I confess I'm much better at reading about occultism than practicing, but I'm steadily incorporating more rituals into daily practice. I'm very happy to have found a place where I can discuss this work with other practitioners, and I look forward to learning what I can from this community!

Blessed be,
Angmoh

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome and love your interests. Look forward to your posts

Status
Not open for further replies.