• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanje

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been practising magick in the last 2 years, after I have read several books, a witch helps to wake up from the matrix.

I'm settled in England, but I'm Italian too, I use my Italian skills to read Latin properly during rituals, I found Latin more powerful than English.

My way is influenced by golden dawn system, from which I adopted the cosmology and level of manifestation view..
Gnosticism is another tradition I stick with to see the world.

I used these traditions to orientate in the magick ocean, however I'm totally open to use different methods, I'm interested in withcrafts, hoodoo, and other magic systems, from East world too, I got a collection of 600 books.

About the time, I realised that I needed more freedom, possibile completely freedom, that's why I started to concentrate only in financial magick, to increase my prosperity to the level I need.

I started to identify spirits for this purpose, I built a cashbox, carved with Symbols and Sigils of Jupiter, and a 5th pentacle of jupiter too.

I set up to start with Clauneck, however, Nitika catched my intention so at the moment I'm doing the notebook for her and I will start to work with her.
I'm in discussion with a more experienced sorcerer to work with Mammoth as well.

I'm aware of lucifuge too.

My way to charge talisman is the "Orante formula", which is a raw energy charging method, I don't charge with specific energy as I believe the sigil itself once charged will be express the energy in its specific way.

My real aim is not money, it is wisdom, spiritual elevation, healing, and many others.

Thanks

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum!

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards