• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frater Pavan

Visitor
Reaction score
hi there frater. nice to meet you. as i said elsewhere i have some dagger spirits who want to go world wide with a dance. can you capoeira? i already lost my legs, so i flailed...
Hi to you eight lou one, and Hi to your dagger spirits who want to go around the world dancing. I can capoeira a little. Sorry for your legs. but you can capoeira with those beautiful arms. salam aleiko lechaim :coffee:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
wa aleikum salem, i decided that allah wants me to sit my ass down and do fun stuff online so dont be sorry for my legs, they were tired anyways.
you could feel sorry for my brain though, i hardly dream and reading has become difficult. someone somewhere thought it up that divine feminine is total passive and receiving and i have a female body, so it became wyrd to say the least...

Frater Pavan

Visitor
Reaction score
Oh well. This can be addictive. Then maybe some testosterone pills could bring you extra energy?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you know i scared a few with my circumcision lane, so it was hard to find anyone who still dared to give me those. id love me some please.

Reaction score
Awards
wa aleikum salem, i decided that allah wants me to sit my ass down and do fun stuff online so dont be sorry for my legs, they were tired anyways.
you could feel sorry for my brain though, i hardly dream and reading has become difficult. someone somewhere thought it up that divine feminine is total passive and receiving and i have a female body, so it became wyrd to say the least...
If you smoke hash or pot, give it a weeks break. It opened up floodgates of dreams.
Easier and more motivated to study.

I'm smoking again for mood control, but it helped me to take a short break from it.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If you guys all like them badges you should check out r/place on reddit. They are going wild....

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hi there Frater! Nice to meet you. Hope you find what you are looking for on this forum. It's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.