• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

HI

Status
Not open for further replies.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi.
I've practiced/used sigil magick off and on since the early 90s, focusing mostly on servitor creation. I see myself as more mystic than a mage.
My interest in magick studies/practice once again peaked when I came across Chomsky's theory of Deep Structures last winter and imagined what-if concepts did have deep structures. How would they exist in our mindscapes and occupy our surrounding space? I found certain words created pylons/totems of thematic structural realms or portals I could explore and blend.
At the moment, I'm studying whether using deconstructed words/sigils in a circle offers more controlled experiences and utility, in contrast to my free-form imagined "trips".
I'm mostly here to read folks' current thoughts on magickal practice and theory.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for the welcome :)

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hi.
I've practiced/used sigil magick off and on since the early 90s, focusing mostly on servitor creation. I see myself as more mystic than a mage.
My interest in magick studies/practice once again peaked when I came across Chomsky's theory of Deep Structures last winter and imagined what-if concepts did have deep structures. How would they exist in our mindscapes and occupy our surrounding space? I found certain words created pylons/totems of thematic structural realms or portals I could explore and blend.
At the moment, I'm studying whether using deconstructed words/sigils in a circle offers more controlled experiences and utility, in contrast to my free-form imagined "trips".
I'm mostly here to read folks' current thoughts on magickal practice and theory.
Your work sounds interesting. Stick around till you've spilt a good many more such bean pots.

Romolo

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Fascinating angle. Very curious to read more of you on this journey. Welcome!

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Pretty unique approach you have there man!

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! If you're interested in magical theory, I have a book in my sig :)

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum and nice to meet you

Status
Not open for further replies.