• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hi, im Gishbar

im from Colombia

Im a student and practitioner of chaos magic with a taste for divination through tarot.

Sorry if my english is bad
Sounds interesting. Which chaos books are you influenced by?

Why be sorry for bad English? An execrable grasp of their native tongue seems to trouble the Americans themselves very little. Plus, your English thus far is fine, save for a few punctuation points.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Bievenido o Bienvenida! Welcome! I'm Dominican. Glad to see Latinos in this spot.

Gishbar

Visitor
Reaction score
Sounds interesting. Which chaos books are you influenced by?

Why be sorry for bad English? An execrable grasp of their native tongue seems to trouble the Americans themselves very little. Plus, your English thus far is fine, save for a few punctuation points.
Im mostly interested on Condesed Chaos of Phil Hine, Liber Kaos and Liber Null of Peter Carroll. There's some books you can recommend me?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Im mostly interested on Condesed Chaos of Phil Hine, Liber Kaos and Liber Null of Peter Carroll. There's some books you can recommend me?
Peter Carroll's Liber Null and Liber Kaos are maybe the best books out there for chaos magick.

Status
Not open for further replies.