• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bicpen

Visitor
Reaction score
Bicpen,
I'm from the Netherlands and am exited to come across an active forum like this.
For a couple years I've experimented on and off with mostly beginner chaos magick and sorcery (from Aiden Wachter and Jason Miller's books and others) and tarot divination.
I draw (bic pens are my favorite tool for fast work) and make sculptures, which got me interested in Austin Osman Spare and Jan Fries methods of combining visual art and magick, which I plan to explore more in depth.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Bicpen,
I'm from the Netherlands and am exited to come across an active forum like this.
For a couple years I've experimented on and off with mostly beginner chaos magick and sorcery (from Aiden Wachter and Jason Miller's books and others) and tarot divination.
I draw (bic pens are my favorite tool for fast work) and make sculptures, which got me interested in Austin Osman Spare and Jan Fries methods of combining visual art and magick, which I plan to explore more in depth.
If you come up with any good combinations, be sure to post them. (Assuming it's magickally sound to do so.)

Bicpen

Visitor
Reaction score
Welcome! I wish I could visit the Netherlands. I heard is beautiful! Glad to have you!
Thanks for the welcom! It can be, lots of interesting architecture and some nature as well tiny but nice forrests. But to be honest at this time of the year it's all looking a bit grey and boring.
Post automatically merged:

If you come up with any good combinations, be sure to post them. (Assuming it's magickally sound to do so.)
Cool! Might take a while, I'll have to check old notes so I don't disrupt anything that's still actived .. and to help my memory :)
Would that be a topic that belongs in the Art section or elsewhere? It was a homemade ritual involving a hidden sigil, but the goal was money (sale of that piece) oriented not artistic in that case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.