• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi

Sunny6

Visitor
Reaction score
Heyhi everyone, I am here because I got buggered up in the astral realm very badly. And I have absolutely no idea why I keep ending up there. Looking forward to sharing my insights and receiving guidance from other occultists and adepts on this journey within this community along the way. Thank you guys for creating this safe space... super appreciated.🌻

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Heyhi everyone, I am here because I got buggered up in the astral realm very badly. And I have absolutely no idea why I keep ending up there. Looking forward to sharing my insights and receiving guidance from other occultists and adepts on this journey within this community along the way. Thank you guys for creating this safe space... super appreciated.🌻

Welcome Sunny6!!! Even though, I'm still new to the idea of the Astral Realm. Don't see it as a bad thing. Remember that you are these Dark Entities because they are your thoughts. Second, don't fear the Astral Plane it's alright. Try to develop your Powers in the Astral and used them to ware off these entities. Hope that helped!