• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Holiday miracles for the Lost and forgotten

Reaction score
Awards
Hello all, ave,

When I was on balg, I was trying to engineer a lost and found rescue mission for the homeless children and those who had been abused and ran away.
My problem at the time was power hungry competitors on the forum, and well, working with demons which I was not entirely enthralled about nor had any experience to do so.
With knowledge now with the Shemhamphoresh, it makes it a little bit more palatable on my side, to be able to have Angels do the same exact matter.
But the question is as always, the matter of juice, spiritual juice. Without spiritual juice all the pentagrams in the world, all the middle pillars in the world, all the hexagram rituals in the world, will not be of much use.
So what then? Can we believe in a miracle? If so, the question is how does one with little experience in conjuring the Shem angels do so?
Perhaps the bigger question is, who are the forces or powers that be, preventing everyone from doing so?

Reaction score
Awards
Not now as I am no longer a benefactor. Perhaps a mod could either delete this or reword it for me?
Post automatically merged:

First and foremost, a safe place to go to.
A change of heart in all will be a miracle in itself.

Then we get the angels to locate the post, and reroute them home.

locate the post

locate the lost

There is a good Shemhamphoresh paper I uploaded from the Utah Lodge, there is 72 Angels of Magick, there is The Power 9f Angels and Demons.

These are three great starting points.

Now, I've yet to to summon a Shem, but will work on it.

Archangels of Magic 8s also a fair read. Ars Angelorum as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Nice. Ask the Source to pass an interface towards me. Im open. A lot of good can be done with that.

The basic plan:
Then we get the angels to locate the lost, and reroute them home.

There is a good Shemhamphoresh paper I uploaded from the Utah Lodge, there is 72 Angels of Magick, there is The Power of Angels and Demons. Also Archangels of Magick.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Nice. Ask the Source to pass an interface towards me. Im open. A lot of good can be done with that.

The basic plan:
Then we get the angels to locate the lost, and reroute them home.

There is a good Shemhamphoresh paper I uploaded from the Utah Lodge, there is 72 Angels of Magick, there is The Power of Angels and Demons. Also Archangels of Magick.

The moment that you realize, that The Source is within you, and know that you are the Source. You will have access to Him/Her.
Talk to the Source and build a relationship with Him/Her.

Reaction score
Awards
Will be doing that shortly.

Why not outside so to speak, as if in a forest or in a marsh or on a beach, I am outside with the sun beating down on my head a clear blue sky above the smell of burning wood around me and hearing the animals bark chirp and squeak.
It does make me feel connected to the source, yet how do I address the source?

Yep, back to the original topic, I do plan on going through the shemham fresh document from the Utah lodge, and looking at the other books that I'd mentioned. Yellel, for example, is said to reconcile an argumentative household and bring love between people.

Last edited: