• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Survivor of every kind of abuse, including esoteric. On a healing journey to recover from the most vile of torture possible from upright hairless apes, mostly known as humans. There are a lot more than just humans out there...
By the nature of it, I have come to look at everything as a bigger picture, and come to see magic as what is really is, rather than what it is feared to be. No colour. Not what it is, but what it is used for. Dropped into someone else cauldron at an early age, I am looking at amending this.
Heal the shadow.
Learn to bless and curse.
Walk the middle way.
Been looking for a magical home to call my own. See how this goes.

Reaction score
Awards
Survivor of every kind of abuse, including esoteric. On a healing journey to recover from the most vile of torture possible from upright hairless apes, mostly known as humans. There are a lot more than just humans out there...
By the nature of it, I have come to look at everything as a bigger picture, and come to see magic as what is really is, rather than what it is feared to be. No colour. Not what it is, but what it is used for. Dropped into someone else cauldron at an early age, I am looking at amending this.
Heal the shadow.
Learn to bless and curse.
Walk the middle way.
Been looking for a magical home to call my own. See how this goes.
Welcome to the forum.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hi there, nice to meet you. you feel like you could use a cyper space hug ((wannabewizard)). im on a leash cause im too enthusiastic and have a tendency to jump into the pc. ow and i refuse to change who i am, so they didnt know what else to do with me other then make me the drunk.
cause well i went a bit to close to Source and now im like this.
i once had a dreaqm where i had an uncle called bush jr. he read upside down and said he has dutch roots, so i went to ask how do you smile so much with all that pain in the world and he send me to his brother to bring him a drink, sat at his feet and he told me the story about how he learned to dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.