• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] How do I summon Demon

Someone's asking for help!

SIM2

Visitor
Reaction score
Awards
Please can someone help me how to summon Demon without any bad effects.
What are the basic things need to be done before I can start
What type of cleansing I have to do. What Demon do you think is preferably Good for first time or beginners
Thank you.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
What type of cleansing I have to do. What Demon do you think is preferably Good for first time or beginners
Thank you.
First learn the LBRP. There are tons of people who will disagree, but the ritual is designed to teach you to:
  • set a boundary in the form of a circle strengthened with God names and Archangels
  • get used to visualize beings and protective pentagrams + the circle
  • create a ritual layout in which you start and finish in a way that creates balance

Practice it like it was originally given (you can find it everywhere on the internet) and once you have practiced it for some time you can theorize on whether it is needed for you and / or if you need to rewrite it and improve it.

If you know the ritual by heart you will know that you always have something to fall back on if you get uneasy when you have summoned a demon "without any bad effects" as you said. At least, that would b my advice.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
First learn the LBRP. There are tons of people who will disagree, but the ritual is designed to teach you to:
  • set a boundary in the form of a circle strengthened with God names and Archangels
  • get used to visualize beings and protective pentagrams + the circle
  • create a ritual layout in which you start and finish in a way that creates balance

Practice it like it was originally given (you can find it everywhere on the internet) and once you have practiced it for some time you can theorize on whether it is needed for you and / or if you need to rewrite it and improve it.
What book gives the original instructions for LBRP? I have always replaced LBRP with prayers, but i now feel for doing LBRP and saying prayers afterward.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
What book gives the original instructions for LBRP? I have always replaced LBRP with prayers, but i now feel for doing LBRP and saying prayers afterward.
I learned it from Donald Michael Kraig's book Modern Magick. But it even has a wikipedia page:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you.
There's a lot of ways to accomplish this. You need to be more specific about your personal beliefs first.

Reaction score
Awards
I just replied to your PM to me on this.
I don't know how to differently explain this:

I no longer am a member of team LHP.

Okay. King Paimon.
My knowledge extent was a level one ritual from the book Demons of Magick, which you can download for free from the Book Shares section of the Library.
I summoned Duchess Bime through a petition ritual - that level one ritual.
Dude, really, read and follow the book letter for letter.
Read the entire book cover to cover until you understand the process, then just do it.

1. Basically you will need to go into trance by chanting the enn.
2. Listen and chant the enn every spare second you'd waste doing something meaningless.
3. Create art for him.
4. Research him thoroughly.

5. I have mentioned VK Jehannum before - I don't care about ego issues from a magician about him, VK knows his shit backward, forward and backward again.
Do this in the dark. The chanting of the enn for King Paimon.

6. After trance via chant, light candles and incense. Continue chanting.

7. Create songs and poetry for him.

He is a solar deity. So gold candles and Frankincense.
8. Write your petition out.
One clear, consise, short sentence.
memorize your petition as your intent.

9. burn the petition.

10. Snuff the candles and incense or let them burn out on their own.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't do such thing. Do you want to ruin your life? The only way you can walk the path no matter if left or right is by the desire of having knowledge. If the thing you desire is to be Harry Potter you will end up very bad. Read books, live the struggle which is enough hard without calling demons or even making magic. The fact of studying magic will make your life fucking scary magical if you are meant to be a magician. But I don't think that's your destiny given the kind of questions you're making.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'll just point to the most logical answer that others have said.

1. Don't play with fire, you always get burned.
2. What are your intentions in doing this?
3. Nothing of any good can come from the interaction and it will change your view of the world around you forever.

ballade

Neophyte
Reaction score
Summon demons. I think you must provoke them. Understand demons. They bully people. So there you go. If you want to be an idiot. That is first requirement. Witches are serious. More black saturn. As the horoscopes said. They like not to laugh. Or see humor. So god gave them spells. Full of jokes. If they notice they get angry. So they do not notice. So they have have a fallen in love problem so they need to something about their sadness. That is why Jesus said that he is among heathens. The unbelievers. The believers do not need Jesus. They allready believe. Demons are smart. They bow for god. Because god is smart. They like that. So first know what demons are. They are horrible. People think they are innocent. You can never get out again. You sink deeper and deeper. Demons take over and you give them the strenght. So demons patronize you. They think people who act funny are crazy. They see all problems of people and describe them. This world can not explain much in words because of this. Nothing is conquered yet. The world is in the beginners stage.