• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How I awakened kundalini at age 15

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
@Promise I just meditated by clearing my mind and focusing on a single point. I also took high doses of caffeine which stimulated my mind and I had the intention to awaken third eye. I had a huge drive to awaken third eye and would watch videos on it on youtube, but I never expected it to be a full on kundalini awakening. I watched many binaural videos so one of them must have worked. So I would call it mindfullness meditation is the one I used.

Promise

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks! I have a couple follow-up questions if you don't mind: how did you clear your mind? What would picture, or say, or do to clear your mind? For instance - would shrink thoughts down to a dot, burn them, put them in your third eye, turn the brightness on them down, dissolve the like a Star Trek transporter, etc. I'm so curious of the details because I think the more details I have of how you do it, the more likely I can get a more similar result.

Which exact point did you focus on? Was it your third eye? If so, was it right between your eye brows. Was it in the middle of your forehead?

Did you focus on it with pictures, or feelings, or a sound in it, on it, by it.

From what direction were you when you focused on it. From inside or outside your body? How big is the point you focus on ... pencil point size or smaller, the size of a coin? Or bigger or smaller? How bright or dark? Is it the brightness of the sun, the same as the rest of your body, dim, or obsidian black? Is the point flat or does it have depth? What color is the point compared to the rest of your body? What does it look like? Is there any motion in in it, or is it still?

Any sounds in it or around it? Or goi g toward or coming out of it? In which direction?

I'm a computer programmer, and I'm looking at this like I want the exactness of the precision of it. I think that is really important. At least to check on it as a starting point. Maybe it's can be having some focus on any point anywhere, and I think it's likely more specific than that.

I appreciate any further details you can provide.

Also, how much caffeine exactly? What was your body weight at the time (for relative dose)? Was it caffeine pills, coffee, tea, energy drinks (which kind)?

What frequency of binaural? Are the o es you posted the exact videos?

I think you said you were sitting on your bed, how exactly were you sitting? LIke were you in Lotus, half Lotus, criss cross cross apple sauce, legs stretched out, something else.

How were you breathing fast / slow, shallow / deep?

What were you doing with your hands?

Was your face tense or relaxed. Eyes open or closed or partially open?

How much time did you meditate like this? Was it 120 hours straight (thank you caffeine), or was it 10 minutes per day?

I would like to try your system, but I need so much more details.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I never expected it to be a full on kundalini awakening.
I think it improbable that you are deluding yourself entirely or fabricating the experiences which you've described in your time on this forum. I suspect that you are experiencing changes in consciousness of a sort. I recall frequent "mystical" experiences as a teenager. Yet what seemed to me, at that time, to be Earth shattering, from this place, I know to have been only a few very small, confused steps.

One of the reasons that many on the forum have been sceptical of these posts is because of the terminology. A young child who's been taught by their parents to swim around the bathtub might proudly say "I can swim" and, in a certain sense, that might be true. But it is not "swimming" from the perspective of an Olympic athlete.

A person with a fully awakened Kundalini is person who is at the end of their path. Within the tantric tradition from which the Kundalini paradigm comes, one with a fully awakened Kundalini has united Heaven and Earth inside of themselves. This means that they are, quite literally, divine beings who can perform not only "miracles" but can exercise Aeonic change. This is Jesus, Pythagoras, Buddha "power level".

You're not at that level and you cheat only yourself by using the language which describes those who are. With the development of exceptional skills, surviving a thousand "passages through the fire" and an unquenchable desire to keep going, there's nothing stopping anyone from going all the way and having a fully awakened Kundalini. But, for as long as you think you've already attained something, you'll halt yourself exactly where you are.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think it improbable that you are deluding yourself entirely or fabricating the experiences which you've described in your time on this forum. I suspect that you are experiencing changes in consciousness of a sort. I recall frequent "mystical" experiences as a teenager. Yet what seemed to me, at that time, to be Earth shattering, from this place, I know to have been only a few very small, confused steps.

One of the reasons that many on the forum have been sceptical of these posts is because of the terminology. A young child who's been taught by their parents to swim around the bathtub might proudly say "I can swim" and, in a certain sense, that might be true. But it is not "swimming" from the perspective of an Olympic athlete.

A person with a fully awakened Kundalini is person who is at the end of their path. Within the tantric tradition from which the Kundalini paradigm comes, one with a fully awakened Kundalini has united Heaven and Earth inside of themselves. This means that they are, quite literally, divine beings who can perform not only "miracles" but can exercise Aeonic change. This is Jesus, Pythagoras, Buddha "power level".

You're not at that level and you cheat only yourself by using the language which describes those who are. With the development of exceptional skills, surviving a thousand "passages through the fire" and an unquenchable desire to keep going, there's nothing stopping anyone from going all the way and having a fully awakened Kundalini. But, for as long as you think you've already attained something, you'll halt yourself exactly where you are.
Sure but you're not me so you don't know whats going on with me. I believe I went through some kind of awakening no matter what anyones opinion of me is. Maybe it was a partial or full awakening but I know I awakened something.
Post automatically merged:

Okay so if am not kundalini awakened and most are mistaken then who IS kundalini awakened? What about those countless kundalini communities are all those in it fooling themselves also?

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Sure but you're not me so you don't know whats going on with me. I believe I went through some kind of awakening no matter what anyones opinion of me is. Maybe it was a partial or full awakening but I know I awakened something.
Post automatically merged:

Okay so if am not kundalini awakened and most are mistaken then who IS kundalini awakened?
I read the Wintruz' post as saying you have quite likely attained partial awakening of kundalini.

Who's to say? There are a good number of instructors and meditation guides out there who are qualified to say. To say, offer suggestions, and to guide. That AND qualified to say that you're absolutely right---you did awaken kundalini. They're also qualified to answer the question of, "What next?" To take a parallel with Zen, one danger of attaining satori is to stop there. Which means the event withers into a beautiful "peak experience." That is, an object of nostalgia, not the beginning of sustained progress.

In any case, it's hard to get reliable advice online. Try to hook up face-to-face with one of the kundalini cognoscenti.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
There is something called pre-awakening kundalini which most shamans go through, which is really Kundalini awakened as the body's own response to trauma. This can be pretty world shattering and isn't a nice thing necessarily but it ends up in the person becoming one with the Void and to totally Surrender to the Earth or K-force.