• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] How to be accepted by Belial?

Someone's asking for help!

Konvent

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have long history of trying to contact Belial but I feel like he doesn't accept me as one of his sons as I have only had personal tragedy after personal tragedy since then. Even one old WF member told me he was mad at me because I decided to contact another female deity instrad of waiting for his mysteries to unfold (I think Lilith or Hecate).

I have kept at it though, thinking maybe this is one of his tests. I'm kinda restricted in the rituals I can do so I have made him offering once by burying a wine bottle with his sigil on it.

Anyway, how can I get him to like me and accept me? I'm not relenting because I feel like he was supposed to be one of my core spirits but things got out of hand because I was a stupid teen.

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I have long history of trying to contact Belial but I feel like he doesn't accept me as one of his sons as I have only had personal tragedy after personal tragedy since then. Even one old WF member told me he was mad at me because I decided to contact another female deity instrad of waiting for his mysteries to unfold (I think Lilith or Hecate).

I have kept at it though, thinking maybe this is one of his tests. I'm kinda restricted in the rituals I can do so I have made him offering once by burying a wine bottle with his sigil on it.

Anyway, how can I get him to like me and accept me? I'm not relenting because I feel like he was supposed to be one of my core spirits but things got out of hand because I was a stupid teen.
Belial is a very tricky daemon to work with. (Especially if you start when you are young) As a teenager the first deities I worked with were easier to communicate with. Such as Lucifer, Lilith, Baphomet, etc. However, Belial has a very unique personality compared to many other higher ranking daemons. He can be very cryptic and demand a LOT of respect. I have had friends who worked with him and accidentally disrespected him and were never the same afterwards. What I do know though is that Belial is fond of offerings like Beer, Blood on his sigil, (your own blood. Like a finger prick) cigars, and ale. He may seem quiet at times but that's because he tends to speak indirectly and when he does in fact, speak to you directly its usually about very in depth or serious matters. He takes his role as a king of Hell very seriously and will not tolerate incompetence most of the time so what I recommend is giving him some more offerings and meditating with him to apologize. If that doesn't work then you should most likely give him a bit and try again later in life.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
In my experience Belial is quick to respond when called and friendly. Like all others, he enjoys it when you make things for him. The bottle of wine that you buried seems like an idea but maybe it would be better if you get a bottle and engrave or draw his seal on it to use that as your offering bottle and then once in a while pour him a glass and drink one yourself as well.
That a demon is mad at you (or butthurt) for wanting to contact another seems kinda weird to me. One of the things he represents is to be "without a master" so if you grovel at his feet I don't think he will see you as his "son".

Voidking

Neophyte
Reaction score
This is my own UPG.
King Belial is martian, saturnian and solar, it is preferable that your soul attributes matches his to have a good match.
Belial will certainly empower your black sun and keep empowering the black flame, he is a very adversarial entity, he thrives in conflict, lawlessness, wickedness. Belial teaches a lot of things related to baneful magick, astral weapons creation, void magick, aeonic magick etc...
He loves blood, seminal fluids, alcohol, working out, physical conflicts and dominance. Do not give these offerings unless it's demanded, you'll know it's demanded when you feel urged to do so.
You are certainly being tested by the King, if you wish to walk upon the path of Belial, you must be willing to become a black magician in the real sense.
Whenever I pathwork with Belial, I enter into a state of psychological turmoil, but my "material" life is always stable. From my experience, he's the best to integrate your repressed side.
There is a strong relationship between Belial and Hecate.