• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] How to effectively create subliminal audio, or overlaid upon overlaid in different sequence audio?

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
In listening to David McGraws Positive Power Affirmations, which has a positive effect on the listener (generally), I though of the affirmations I use in my own rituals per Rivas Candle Burning Magick and the Utah Lodge Shemhamphoresh paper/72 Angels of Magick; have thought of dropping the Shemhamphoresh angle for others, using religion neutral affirmations instead, which even Demonolaters could use. And perhaps a wise decision for them to use in Qlippoth training. The physical bleedout of that spiritual world can cause negativity for a general umbrella term.
So, I came up with some resources, mostly from web links that have statements for a positive affirmation. I tried a method of run-on sentences, though breath control is tricky with 100 affirmations. That was mildly helpful, as the conscious and unconscious are relatively quiet, focused on the task at hand, which should allow subconscious planting.
But how to professionally overlay them that also has the intended self hypnosis or subconscious seed planting by overlaid statements?

Examples:
Positive Religion-Neutral Affirmations:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Positive Power Affirmations:

Post automatically merged:

See/Hear/Feel the difference?
I'd like to model the result like David McGraws Affirmations video technique.
One caveat - if the listener has to stop at some point they're not in a hypnotic state.

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
In listening to David McGraws Positive Power Affirmations, which has a positive effect on the listener (generally), I though of the affirmations I use in my own rituals per Rivas Candle Burning Magick and the Utah Lodge Shemhamphoresh paper/72 Angels of Magick; have thought of dropping the Shemhamphoresh angle for others, using religion neutral affirmations instead, which even Demonolaters could use. And perhaps a wise decision for them to use in Qlippoth training. The physical bleedout of that spiritual world can cause negativity for a general umbrella term.
So, I came up with some resources, mostly from web links that have statements for a positive affirmation. I tried a method of run-on sentences, though breath control is tricky with 100 affirmations. That was mildly helpful, as the conscious and unconscious are relatively quiet, focused on the task at hand, which should allow subconscious planting.
But how to professionally overlay them that also has the intended self hypnosis or subconscious seed planting by overlaid statements?

Examples:
Positive Religion-Neutral Affirmations:

Positive Power Affirmations:

Post automatically merged:

See/Hear/Feel the difference?
I'd like to model the result like David McGraws Affirmations video technique.
One caveat - if the listener has to stop at some point they're not in a hypnotic state.
I have looked into this just a bit some time ago. There are online tone generators where you can set the frequency. If you look up which frequency is best for suggestion (no idea from the top of my head) and record that in Audacity, you can add your affirmations on a separate track, let it fade etc.

Those type of generators and the Audacity program are available for free online.