• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How to exel energy to make others perceive you with certain emotions.

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I have had to practice this a lot to master it so bare with me as I explain. I learned a method that can cause fear, happiness, pity, sadness, and even disgust in those around you by just expelling energy from yourself.

First, take in a deep breath and envision all of your chakra cores on your body. Allow them to build up energy until they glow very bright. Hold your breath. Then breath out slowly as the energy is expelled out of your chakra cores.
In order to get the reaction you want out of the people around you while envisioning your chakra cores you must also envision them changing to the color of your desired outcome. I do black for fear, orange for happiness, blue for sadness, and green for disgust. Once you expel the energy outwards you must envision it engulfing the whole area around you. If you have enough focus and do it right people around you should react as you desired. I use this tactic to clear a path through large crowds by instilling fear in those around me. It works every time once you master it. So keep trying and trying until it works.

Reaction score
I once tried to pull solar energy all around my aura and i received many compliment this day.
Post automatically merged:

I do black for fear, orange for happiness, blue for sadness, and green for disgust. Once you expel the energy outwards you must envision it

So you change the color within you?!? Have you noticed any changed in your mood?!? Cause if i did that i would expect to feel the sadness to. 🤣

Maybe a two layer shield would be more efficient?!? One that keep your own energy and one that glamorize you?!?

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I once tried to pull solar energy all around my aura and i received many compliment this day.

So you change the color within you?!? Have you noticed any changed in your mood?!? Cause if i did that i would expect to feel the sadness to. 🤣

Maybe a two layer shield would be more efficient?!? One that keep your own energy and one that glamorize you?!?
Well I mean I figured the shield part would be obvious

When you change the color within you, you should only feel the target emotion for ad long as you hold it in. Once you expel it outwards only the people around you will feel it

When you change the color within you, you should only feel the target emotion for ad long as you hold it in. Once you expel it outwards only the people around you will feel it
Figured this explanation would be obvious but i see some people like to be Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
A little off topic but interestingly relevant (imo). I used to travel a lot, tons of nights in a ton of hotels. Working during the day and I spent most of the night on ritual work. After awhile I started keeping track of how the night shift desk employees responded and acted toward me. I would often go to the lobby for a coffee or hot tea once I was finished. I found it to be mildly interesting that I could accurately predict significant swings in the types of responses I would receive based on the type of entities I was working with over extended periods of time. The most extreme was during more heavy Saturnian workings with frightened/unsettled/seriously disturbed reactions. With others being in line with what you would expect ranging from chatty, helpful, jovial, flirting, heated, etc…

-Eld