• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] How to find a good job?

Someone's asking for help!

Konvent

Neophyte
Reaction score
So I'm a programmer who lives in the third world and I have about 7 years of professional experience. Now the issue is the globally remote companies are rare so it restricts my application to like 1% of all job postings. And this 1% are usually meaningless and inconsequential companies and positions. I feel like I'm skilled enough to carry my own in much better companies as attested to by multiple of my previous managers.

Is there any kind of ritual I could do or spirit I could contact to be able to find a better position than all my previous ones in a more consequential company? I'm currently unemployed by the way.

Galahad

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Granted Azerbaijan has its problems but it's not a "third world" country. Do the rite I set out in your last post. Calling on your Hidden Self will help in all areas of your life.