• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How To Find And Get Initiated Into A Dark-Occult Order

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I was just wondering if anybody knew, just incase I someday decided to do something like this how I would find like what you might call like a dark-occult 'Order' or something to join, and to become some sort of like an acolyte or a disciple in it..I once actually met a dude in Tempe, AZ a really long time ago who actually said that he was Shaun Palmer, the former professional snowboarder, and that he was also like some sort of like a 4th degree Freemason or something, and also an energy-vampire..

And he was there with I guess former Hell's Angels founder Sonny Barger's granddaughter and her boyfriend, and there was this one other dude there too, and 'Shaun Palmer' started asking me if I wanted to take my car and that we all drive down to San Diego together where we would sell shrooms and he would introduce me to Freemasons and maybe Satanists or something too, and at the time I declined, because I also didn't know if I could actually really trust myself to be able to go to sleep around these people either too..I however will also never sell myself out, and do think of myself as a pretty good person, with some pretty decent and strong moral values and maybe even things that might even be considered to be something like 'Christian' values as well..But I also just don't really give a shit anymore either, and kind of just want to become like the all-round fucken Jedi-master..
Post automatically merged:

You do not know who I really am, you do not know about my resolve, or my oftentimes perhaps even 'vastly' superior intelligence, that I somehow still posses. I come from a good and solid bloodline, the Brigadiers. I am fluent in Russian, I am like a highly trained special-forces CIA Black-ops Commando. I also seem to posses some sort of you might say like extra-sensory perceptive abilities too as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I would try to go with the Order of Nine Angles or the Order of the Red Dragon. There is someone here who runs an order, perhaps more here exist.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
That's cool, does anybody know how you might try to get yourself invited to one of those like 'Eyes Wide Shut' style type of parties too? Heh.

And also does anybody want to tell me if heavy metal music was ever actually something that was actually 'Satanic'?

Reaction score
Awards
Heavy metal is heavy metal, nothing more, nothing less. There is satanic easy listening music. Just saying. Electronica may be the most neutral.

An order will typically find you if you're worthy enough for the path. The reason why is you may get successful at evocation or spiritism with dark entities. Therefore spiritual grapevine will tell mages who you are and that you are worthy to a degree. Or you seek them out and read, listen, and learn.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
One thing that I wouldn't do though, is that I wouldn't want to try to hurt any innocent people though deliberately who didn't deserve it, that's probably where I would have to draw the line.

Just one word, just one letter, just one punctuation mark off, and the entire message changes.

And trust me I'm good as long as nobody calls the cops..Speaking of that, do you all see them as just being like your 'pets'?

Maybe someday I'll meet an evil rich guy and he might offer me some sort of a 'Deal with the devil' or something too.

Where to find an evil rich guy who will offer you some sort of a 'Deal with the devil'?

I think that I've got my 'screen-name' too guys..Archbishop San Andreas of the Dark Order of the Black Sun.

I've also heard that there might even actually be some abilities out there that some might even consider to be, unnatural..

I know how to use NLP to mind-control people like you guys too.

I also have some experiece with martial arts and combat styles such as boxing, wrestling, Taekwondo,kung fu, Jeet kune do, Muay Thai, Judo, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, and as well as a bit of Qigong..Combat Qigong to be able to do the death touch Dim Mak, 7-point exploding heart-technique..From a distance too.

I'd like to talk a little bit about my skillset..I have experience in things like tech support, some computer networking, a bit of programming, and some software QA and software testing..And in regards to this computer stuff if I wanted to I could probably even learn things like Cybersecurity, computer hacking, penetration-testing, and security hacking.

I also know how to do some woodworking, and some automotive stuff too, and have worked jobs before such as being a delivery driver, working in security, tech support, and manufacturing.

I also know about things like nutrition and fitness, strength and conditioning, as well as hand-to-hand combat. I can drive a car both defensively as well as offensively, and can also ride a dirtbike or a motorcycle too as well, and can also shoot guns, and also know about military and battle tactics too due to being like a huge history and science nerd at a certain point in my life. And I also have a few other things that I can do as well.

I know stuff about NLP, some Qigong, some numerology and geometry, and also still seem to have some you might say are like some 'extra-sensory' perceptive abilities too as well, which is like extra-sensory perception or ESP abilities, as well possibly occasionally having some sort of you might say like 'psychic' abilities too as well..

When combined altogether, I might even have the potential to be like the most awesome and unstoppable force that you've probably ever come across that is just gonna like blow your whole shit up wide open.

Last edited:

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Yet you want to destroy the super elite via angels?
You gotta be ready yourself too don't you, because most of the time the angels and God are not gonna help you though are they.

You gotta be ready yourself too don't you, because most of the time the angels and God are not gonna help you though are they.
Or maybe they actually are helping you but you're just not seeing it.

I'd join a dark order just for fucken fun right now too dude, because that's just the kind of person that I am.

Or maybe they actually are helping you but you're just not seeing it.

I'd join a dark order just for fucken fun right now too dude, because that's just the kind of person that I am.
I wouldn't mind going to one of them 'Eyes Wide Shut' style parties.

Last edited:

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
The Dragon Rouge temple is legit. Look into joining that.

Stay away from the Order of Dark Arts, it's a real cult group on Facebook that is just a big sales funnel that tries to get you to buy magical oils and things, and worship the cult leader as the 7th princess of Hell. Seriously.

Reaction score
Awards
There are several that exist. One consideration of it all might be why, and what have I personally done to remedy the situation or problem?

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I would look into contacting some black magician when he/she was incarnated or a demon to help you through. I don't see many groups physically but I do enjoy to talk with black magicians (those that are not to be Destroyed). I also like to talk with demons.

It is also important not to betray on this planet as it gives you an extra nifty punishment if you betray your own family, your own Master, or your own planet etc. etc.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I would look into contacting some black magician when he/she was incarnated or a demon to help you through. I don't see many groups physically but I do enjoy to talk with black magicians (those that are not to be Destroyed). I also like to talk with demons.

It is also important not to betray on this planet as it gives you an extra nifty punishment if you betray your own family, your own Master, or your own planet etc. etc.
I agree 100% about no betrayal

ballade

Neophyte
Reaction score
What people hate about the church is allowed all over a sudden in satans church since people are hypocrits.

The black white of the same net work.

I seek something else.

Something different from what is not in this world yet.

I trust nobody and nothing.

Because at the top is money and corruption.

Yet I have not all information I need yet.

I think there is a chance we are for a short time in this place called earth with the beast god the animal kingdom.

If you sign the contract you live under this king the next 2000 years as a slave.

So it is tempting to vote on that beast king that people mistake for a holy god since that is the image at the outside not at the inside because it is an image only.

A good image decieves.

People like that. Do evil after the mask of looking holy there is no better mask.

So I think they reincarnate in this slave world.

I think if people notice how evil the beast is with them and does not like them at all as they thought and want to get out there is no way and find them selves liven in a prison like hell called in the bible Egypt or Babylon.

God promise a way out but he knows people like to be a slave and can not leave and stay.

So this is called the by it self running endless going on circle since people themselves do that and did do the sin that keeps them in.

To have no demons can only be with no sin done.

Because sin you do keeps you unaware punish yourself.

You can not live with your self after ever again.

You are your own god punish your self over and over again.

But if you would do no sin you reincarnate no more because the circle stops and the circle is incarnation the desire to be punished in hell once more for your done sin because you feel unaware guilty.

A loud scream in music denies this feeling and tries to scream louder.

The church was not a real solution but a trap from a beast god king.

The trap so heavy that they wish you become a satanist.

In a fact the Catholic church and first church was the roman empire with their beast god desire for rulership and money and greed and trained the new generation for the next 2000 years knowing from their own experience what they are doing and this is mentioned in the bible as history book also so they say you know because they told you. Jesus was not so innocent as many think but for the next new created formed generation and now this is again after 2000 years the same episode repeats.

Galactical spoken from galaxy, I think because I saw it has to do with the libra kingdom that wants earth within their boundage what means something goes on outside earth also that that interferes with the earth.

A materialistic greedy kingdom very rich and materialistic.

They lead the earth and people right now since they won this victory.

So now they reign over earth and the people.

We need to get out of their boundage.

We circle with the earth in their orbit.

They draw us to them and that did work.

We are in a way lost because of that.

Like it is not our real home.

Jupiter was at that moment in Libra also. You can look it up for this data.

It was some years ago.

I saw that king with a grin on his face.

Reaction score
Awards
A list of occult orders I know to still exist:
The O9A or Order of Nine Angles.
Ordo Aeturnal Ascensus
Ordo Dragon Rouge
Order of Brass Lamps
Church of Satan
Temple of Ascending Flame
Order of the Black Serpent
There are more Im sure, what I would do is invesigate Luciferianism. Its the missing link.

The word of sin is restriction. There is a 13th astrology sign. I am one of them.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Off-topic low quality post.
Are dark orders established as food supplies for astral entities?

How to test?

frsfmcs

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Was the OP a troll? To bad he was banned because the discussion was funny. Btw, o9a is allegedly a mi6 + cia joint honeypot. So be careful with that.