• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] How to get rid of astral parasites?

Someone's asking for help!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Konvent

Neophyte
Reaction score
I keep hearing voices calling me things I'm not and messing with my head constantly.
How can I get rid of them? I feel like they are being very unjust and passing wrong accusations.
Can anyone help with this or is there any simple ritual I could perform to keep them at bay?

Solution
I keep hearing voices calling me things I'm not and messing with my head constantly.
How can I get rid of them? I feel like they are being very unjust and passing wrong accusations.
Can anyone help with this or is there any simple ritual I could perform to keep them at bay?
Could be just poor mental health but consequently can bring parasites , so its a vicious cycle of indentifications but that's fine.

Either way, implement lbrp or the master protection ritual which is actually perfect for the long term remedy.
It Will bring you clarity and cleansing to any foreign undesirable entities.

Xag9

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Could be just poor mental health but consequently can bring parasites , so its a vicious cycle of indentifications but that's fine.

Either way, implement lbrp or the master protection ritual which is actually perfect for the long term remedy.
It Will bring you clarity and cleansing to any foreign undesirable entities.

Solution

Amadeus

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have experienced this back in the day, something similar, and some friends too, we all used this method.

There's a great method that I can recommend, it can blast off the attachments and clear you out.
It's called hesychasm, check Wikipedia.
Basically the Jesus prayer has to be read in thousands and then it forces the channel, vessel, how ever you want to call it, clean and clear. Some people need a few thousand, others spend a day or more reading it, 10k 20k. Long sessions are required.

Then something changes, you will feel normal. Physical sensations of turning night into day. Works really well.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Best practice dictates that we should counsel you to seek professional medical help. If you are strongly affected by those voices, you won't be capable of doing any magic: you could burn a ton of sage and it won't make any difference when your mind is all in tatters. First see a doctor before you weigh your options.

Amadeus

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yes I think so too that professional medical help is a good option. I have no idea what the situation is with the original poster here.

In my case though all the issues were caused by the practices. Somehow the excessive work with everything, especially mantras, lead to a state where I could connect with everything right away. Then something came and entered me, didn't leave. Hesychasm burned everything out, it never happened again. Experienced the side effects a couple of times. I consider those events to be very valuable lessons.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
More than 99 percent of the time someone who claims to have astral parasites, whether they have in fact have the said parasites or not suffer from a mental issue. And those issues are a much bigger problem. Seek professional help, and decrease your occult practice to minimum.

Any decent banishing ritual will eventually fend of astral nasties off of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.