• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How to manifest?

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The first promotion will often be either to planetary elemental for a more important/cosmic planet or to the devic kingdom perhaps as a nature spirit managing particular flows in the solar system

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Managing a trillion trillion intelligent entities within a framework of cosmic intent - as a precondition for promotion

But okay just to be serious for a second (Then back to clown world), yeah managing entities, it's like the mushroom colonies all 'communicating' and talking to each other and stuff, like almost like there's like some sort of a super neural-network of connectivity there too or something. Bees form honeycomb into complex hexagonal-patterns. Bees and ants are like some sort of like an 'alien' species or something, and they have like a hive-mind too and follow a queen..Animals in the wild can tell when a natural disaster is coming too and then they start to flee, they did experiments with electromagnetic-waves regarding it and it did something similar to the fish, so it looks like animals can tap into like some sort of like the electromagnetic-fields and frequencies of the Earth then too.
Post automatically merged:

The first promotion will often be either to planetary elemental for a more important/cosmic planet or to the devic kingdom perhaps as a nature spirit managing particular flows in the solar system
What if I want to become like some sort of freakin' God of War like Kratos instead..Then again, maybe I'd just want to just to chill out.
Post automatically merged:

Has anybody here ever had any success with manifestation?..

I wrote about some of this kind of stuff earlier, but it might seem that there could be some sort of manifestation mechanism that exists in this world, that has something to do with there actually being some way that our thoughts and emotions can actually correspond to certain kinds of electromagnetic-frequencies and waves and that our brain is actually also like some sort of an 'antenna', or like some sort of a 'transmitter/reciever' of these electromagnetic-waves and frequencies of energy, and also that reality isn't really solid and matter is made up of mostly just a bunch of empty space according to things like Quantum Physics, so kind of bear with me because it looks like these specific waves and frequencies of electromagnetic-energy that are actually able to correspond to specific thoughts and emotions that we have, can also then somehow like some sort of like a channel on a television, or like a station on a radio, be able to somehow tune into that specific vibrational-frequency.

And then because of Multi-verse Theory and things like that too, it might even be possible that all of that stuff from before like having those specific frequencies of electro-magnetic waves that correspond to specific thoughts and emotions, and that they can then somehow actually be able to manage to actually like quantum-leap time-warp space and time and all of that stuff and yourself and just like phase-shift you through like multiple parallel-dimensions of reality like every second..And then so that it might be possible that you almost might be able to just like 'choose' an almost specific 'parallel-reality' to go to where you might actually the things or circumstances or people that you want in your life, and that you might actually be able to 'manifest' stuff in that way with the 'Law of Attraction' and all of that kind of stuff too..Well alright, holy shit.

Last edited:

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Did anyone try the spell I posted?
It worked for me. A few days later a Franklin at my feet. Nobody there. No mind. Nothing there. And then there it was ..at my feet.

Missed the Full Moon or Id be on it.