• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How to return a lost love?

szyrp

Visitor
Reaction score
Looking for any genuine spell in regards to reigniting compassion.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The first step is to be worthy. How will you do that?

Having done that, can you then capture your love-object regardless of their will?

Misty Mystic

Neophyte
Reaction score
Looking for any genuine spell in regards to reigniting compassion.
How do you imagine the mechanics of such a spell? A variant of zombifying with breaking the will?

In 100% of such a situations I saw it were not a matter of love. They were caused by co-dependence traps or trivial lust issues.
I think best advice here is "Don't look for a spell. Look for your own personality deffects, which caused the situation and fix them"

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
How do you imagine the mechanics of such a spell? A variant of zombifying with breaking the will?

In 100% of such a situations I saw it were not a matter of love. They were caused by co-dependence traps or trivial lust issues.
I think best advice here is "Don't look for a spell. Look for your own personality deffects, which caused the situation and fix them"
To be fair, addressing your own personality defects which broke things in the first place may involve the use of magic.

What is magic if not to work on the thing between your ears more effectively?

That involves a lot of going "inside" and tending the garden carefully, but it is WORK, not just clicking your heels together...

Misty Mystic

Neophyte
Reaction score
To be fair, addressing your own personality defects which broke things in the first place may involve the use of magic.

What is magic if not to work on the thing between your ears more effectively?

That involves a lot of going "inside" and tending the garden carefully, but it is WORK, not just clicking your heels together...
I don't belive it will be effective.

Energies of rarefied LvLs are following energies of denser ones.

That's why one can do medistinations for 7 years to achive very vague and temporary results or just dive to 6 months of practical psychology issues.

As far as "What is magic if not to work on the thing between your ears more effectively?" I know no such mechanics. Will you share the description?

Reaction score
Yeah or here's an idea....call them up n see how they are if they don't want you....move on
Agreed, i think without identifying the problems before doing the spell would make the spell counterproductive. if all physical doesn't help, then magic can be of assistance. Problems that op is going through, it'd be best ,imo, to deal with it directly then with magic. but that's just me, i could be wrong.