• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How to success with AP/OBE, 9 simply steps

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
How to success with AP/OBE, 9 simply steps
- according to Gene Hart (Beyond dreaming, 2021)

For everyone who is interested to success in AP/OBE follow Gene Hart step-by-step advice from his wonderful book "Beyond Dreaming".
Also, if you’re wondering about how long it will take for you to achieve the out of body state, and you keep asking yourself when it will happen—it’s less about how quick it can happen and more about one’s skill to reach a level of consciousness whereby astral projection flows naturally.

So, since we’re all infinitely unique, there is no definitive time that it takes to achieve astral projection; it entirely depends on the individual. The
point is, this is nothing to worry or think about; all you need to do is practice, and in your practice, you will likely find yourself in states of consciousness where your mind does not ask such a question, so stay in the frame of mind and unwearyingly wait for your experience to unfold.

Wish you all Good Luck!

1. Be interested and passionate, read books, meditate, and watch videos on astral projection, study it and contemplate it in much of your free time.

2. ALWAYS question your reality as often as you can. Ask yourself throughout the day, “Am I in the Astral?”… do reality checks to confirm. My favourite reality check is; hold your nostrils shut and try to breathe through them; if you can’t, then you’re in the physical. If you can, then you’re in a dream. If you’re in a dream, try flying or falling to induce vibrations to enter the Astral plane (as discussed in ‘Exercise 5’).

3. Before sleeping, intend to wake up in the middle of the night or set an alarm for you to get up and go back to sleep anywhere between four and six hours of sleep. This will act as a second attempt and give a jolt to your consciousness to boost your REM cycle. When you wake up in the middle of your sleep, simply walk around for a bit, or meditate, stay feeling drowsy so that you can easily fall back to sleep.

4. As you drift to sleep (both when you first go to sleep AND after you wake up in the middle of the night), say affirmations such as, “I WILL Astral Project, I WILL be conscious while my physical body sleeps, I WILL travel to where I intend to go”. You must feel this EMOTIONALLY, feel it in your body, desire it,
crave it, WILL it. Do not say it robotically; believe every word wholeheartedly as if you are praying.

5. Alternatively, if you are comfortable with mentally reciting mantras as you sleep; I was taught by my Gnostic teacher these two mantras, which I have had much success with: “FA RA ON” and “LA RA S”—lull yourself to sleep with one of these. Without knowing how, you will spontaneously find yourself in the Astral plane at some point during sleep. They are pronounced; “FFFFAAAA… RRRRAAAA… OOOONNNN” and “LLLLAAAA…. RRRRAAAA…. SSSSS” (separated by a breath between each syllable).

6. Either as you fall to sleep or in the middle of sleep, you may begin to feel vibrations, DO NOT panic or get over-excited. Be like a Zen monk; go with the flow, remember your goal. You will eventually be able to simply WILL yourself out of your body, to simply get up or float up, or intend to stand in a location in your room.

7. Once you’re out, DO NOT overthink anything, remain like a Zen monk and just get outside your house; that is your mission. Carry out your will, your desire. Achieve what you set out to do. Or, if you had no prior intent, simply just walk—explore and appreciate your surroundings; visual appreciation keeps you grounded. The Astral plane is VISION of LIGHT after all; your third eye is active in varying degrees in these moments, visually and peripherally take in the environment! Don’t forget to breathe and stay calm. Enjoy your experience.

8. When you wake up, don’t move; replay the entire experience in your memory in detail, then write it all down or record it as a voice memo. If you didn’t Astral project, you must still record ALL of your dreams, no matter how insignificant you think they are. Every dream and every detail you manage to recall, the
stronger you enforce your connection to the non-physical dimension and memory of it, massively boosting your chances of Astral projection in the future.

9. Above all—if nothing happens, that is FINE! Every attempt is progress, whether on a conscious or unconscious level. Your subconscious learns no matter what, success or not. You have to be patient; this is crucial. We sleep every day, which means you have every day to practice. The average lifespan is 70+ years old; there are 25550 days in 70 years, so you have at least 25550 attempts. Every night you don’t do it is a night wasted; what else will you do when you go to sleep? Nothing. You might as well Astral project and make better use of your time. If you are truly patient and have faith that you WILL eventually Astral project, I guarantee it will happen.