• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Howdy Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zackalope

Neophyte
Reaction score
Howdy guys n ghouls, just wanted to pop in and say my two bits. I'm stoked to be here and join in this community. found you guys off the bay and I'm thrilled to find such a vibrant group of sorcerers and such sharing resources and ideas. I'm looking forward to joining in and look forward to getting to know you all. I have over 13 years of experience in Satanism, witchcraft, spiritualism and shamanism, as well as several dalliances into voudon, Santa Muerte, and a healthy dose of Celtic and Norse paganism. I hope you all enjoy my particularly wacky brain and I look forward to participating here.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Howdy guys n ghouls, just wanted to pop in and say my two bits. I'm stoked to be here and join in this community. found you guys off the bay and I'm thrilled to find such a vibrant group of sorcerers and such sharing resources and ideas. I'm looking forward to joining in and look forward to getting to know you all. I have over 13 years of experience in Satanism, witchcraft, spiritualism and shamanism, as well as several dalliances into voudon, Santa Muerte, and a healthy dose of Celtic and Norse paganism. I hope you all enjoy my particularly wacky brain and I look forward to participating here.
Vibrant? Nah, I'm just suffering DT's. Call it an insight role, mebbe.

Status
Not open for further replies.