• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Howdy

Ash L.

Visitor
Reaction score
I am the worst forum participant ever. Didn't see the intro section weeks ago when I joined. I go by Ash and pretend to be a blogger in my spare time. I love magic and the philosophies of the Mystery whether Eastern, Western, or indigenous, be it practical, esoteric, folk, or religious. Eclectic I suppose is the word for this, but more often than not its just ignorant bliss. Happy to find your digital repository, a metaphysical bend in the arc of the story of the fire that burns, the desire to learn and then aspire in turn to return and contribute what little i can then conspire to distribute to my fellow man (and woman) through magical acts and operations beneficial impact and innovations understood to be for the greater good.

And stuff... Thansk for having me over.

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Glad to have another lively soul join us, please gorge yourself on wisdom & knowledge to your heart's content!

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am the worst forum participant ever. Didn't see the intro section weeks ago when I joined. I go by Ash and pretend to be a blogger in my spare time. I love magic and the philosophies of the Mystery whether Eastern, Western, or indigenous, be it practical, esoteric, folk, or religious. Eclectic I suppose is the word for this, but more often than not its just ignorant bliss. Happy to find your digital repository, a metaphysical bend in the arc of the story of the fire that burns, the desire to learn and then aspire in turn to return and contribute what little i can then conspire to distribute to my fellow man (and woman) through magical acts and operations beneficial impact and innovations understood to be for the greater good.

Greetings & welcome!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

Awesome man! Welcome glad to have you!