• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramshackle

Visitor
Reaction score
howdy! this is ramshackle heather, but i go by ramshackle or ram for short. i'm in somewhat of a fallow period right now, and am in the process of rebuilding a longstanding practice after a tumultuous past few years. my background is primarily in chaos magic, poison path "shamanism" and adjacent practices, and a little bit of ceremonial/high magick, but my current focus is on pagan theurgy and queered hermeticism. this place seemed interesting after some lurking/random-sampling, so i figured it was high time to make an account of my own. happy to be here with y'all.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
howdy! this is ramshackle heather, but i go by ramshackle or ram for short. i'm in somewhat of a fallow period right now, and am in the process of rebuilding a longstanding practice after a tumultuous past few years. my background is primarily in chaos magic, poison path "shamanism" and adjacent practices, and a little bit of ceremonial/high magick, but my current focus is on pagan theurgy and queered hermeticism. this place seemed interesting after some lurking/random-sampling, so i figured it was high time to make an account of my own. happy to be here with y'all.
A goodly range of interests there. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.