• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hullo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I am Sora and I am 19 years old. I reside in Canada but I am currently in the process of relocating to France. I am into occult philosophy which was a bizarre expedition that has granted me immense happiness since... I love it, and it fascinates me. I do not finish occult books quickly- as I was someone who prided myself on how "well" I digest books and analyze them, which was EGO- since I need time to seriously meditate on what is being divulged to me; I also appreciate seeing the concept's manifestation on the earthly and mental planes.
I had a strong intuition from a young age that was subdued by intimidated individuals who accused me of lunacy, so I overcompensated by becoming foundationalist and Scholastic... which was my strong Saturn (lord of the 11th and 12th Houses in the 4th House in tropical, chart ruler in sidereal) at play.
I was always into the supernatural contrary to my nature and did Creepypasta rituals. I tried using those cringe YouTube subliminals and spellsofmagic.com rituals to attract my high school crush (who is a homosexual, my intuition warned me but my Scholasticism bounced it off). As an edgy adolescent, I listened to subliminals that claimed to transform one into a SHINIGAMI. Thankfully, this was years before the reality shifting trend (which I do not doubt entirely, although I do find it fallacious in some ways). One day, I had an existential crisis and became obsessed with tarot cards, astrology, psychics, law of attraction and I read their "words" as the law (idiotic) since atheism terrified me and my horrific interpretations of logic- many garnered from really horrible New Age books as well- only worsened my life situations. I had no clue where a good origin point was situated and yes, I read (pillaged) "occult" books like a textbook since I doubted my own intuition (this is how I can verify that the occult is not empirical and demands faith, being the language of symbolism), so I never accomplished anything. I was mainly into New Thought which is not bad in itself (Neville Goddard among many others discuss ideas found in occult philosophy itself, and Neville has the same aura as Jesus Christ), alas it has been corrupted for the masses and for politics and profit in its current avatar!
I became happier then started reading occult books... and seriously, so far I have not read as many as I would like to (consciousness reasons), but I have been able to familiarize myself with Arthur Edward Waite, Israel Regardie, Eliphas Levi, Aleister Crowley (he falls from his heights into folly, as mentioned by Regardie), MacGregor Mathers... and yes, I wondered "do Crowley and Waite hate each other?" and that is painstakingly obvious. I do not read books in their entirety most of the time; rather, I consult specific passages as references. I am not good with details or exact information, which is why I wanted to punch MacGregor Mathers when he said that neophytes must endure pettifog.
I would guess that I am a neophyte leaning on Zelator in my consciousness levels. I am actually very happy right now, even though I do experience adverse reactions when exposed to evil (who does not? But I never succumb to hatred! I used to though). The neophyte's aim is to remove to sheaths of evil and purify their perspective in alignment with faith and therefore the Divine.
I have a wide array of interests as long as they are not laden with evil, fruitless, futuristic (I hate science fiction with few exceptions, but Victorian steampunk futurism I like), or shallow. I am a eudaemonist so I believe that righteous actions lead to Happiness, and I avoid everything (when I can) that threatens such a feeling.
So far, I still have to live on the material plane (and I was recently very Gnostic-leaning) until my consciousness expands sufficiently so that I could solve material problems with a higher mind. sigh
My Ascendant sign is in Pisces (tropical, 1 degree) or Aquarius (sidereal, 6 degrees) and I was born at 12:22 on 11/22.
Ignorance and stupidity do still irritate me A LOT (no dishonesty) but I have learned compassion. I understand why occult knowledge is, well, something one must be initiated into since it will send most people insane.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello Sora, I didn't realized you was new? You seem quite full with knowledge. I try not to follow or read books on Occult, because I follow my own intuition. However, I Love Aleister Crowley, he really did his thing. But, the best teacher is God, The Universe The Divine Consciousness. Let me just say, that I am very Connected to Him/Her. May you feel free to explore these forums. God bless you, and I hope that you find what you are looking for. Best wishes.

Reaction score
Hello Sora, I didn't realized you was new? You seem quite full with knowledge. I try not to follow or read books on Occult, because I follow my own intuition. However, I Love Aleister Crowley, he really did his thing. But, the best teacher is God, The Universe The Divine Consciousness. Let me just say, that I am very Connected to Him/Her. May you feel free to explore these forums. God bless you, and I hope that you find what you are looking for. Best wishes.
Thanks so much!
Yes, you do not even need to read the books. There are some bushmen who have never been initiated into any of the Mysteries, and yet they are immensely brilliant and happy. I find a lot of individuals read the books without ever understanding them, and our minds are so powerful and directly connected to the Divine.

Brixgh

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hi, I am Sora and I am 19 years old. I reside in Canada but I am currently in the process of relocating to France. I am into occult philosophy which was a bizarre expedition that has granted me immense happiness since... I love it, and it fascinates me. I do not finish occult books quickly- as I was someone who prided myself on how "well" I digest books and analyze them, which was EGO- since I need time to seriously meditate on what is being divulged to me; I also appreciate seeing the concept's manifestation on the earthly and mental planes.
I had a strong intuition from a young age that was subdued by intimidated individuals who accused me of lunacy, so I overcompensated by becoming foundationalist and Scholastic... which was my strong Saturn (lord of the 11th and 12th Houses in the 4th House in tropical, chart ruler in sidereal) at play.
I was always into the supernatural contrary to my nature and did Creepypasta rituals. I tried using those cringe YouTube subliminals and spellsofmagic.com rituals to attract my high school crush (who is a homosexual, my intuition warned me but my Scholasticism bounced it off). As an edgy adolescent, I listened to subliminals that claimed to transform one into a SHINIGAMI. Thankfully, this was years before the reality shifting trend (which I do not doubt entirely, although I do find it fallacious in some ways). One day, I had an existential crisis and became obsessed with tarot cards, astrology, psychics, law of attraction and I read their "words" as the law (idiotic) since atheism terrified me and my horrific interpretations of logic- many garnered from really horrible New Age books as well- only worsened my life situations. I had no clue where a good origin point was situated and yes, I read (pillaged) "occult" books like a textbook since I doubted my own intuition (this is how I can verify that the occult is not empirical and demands faith, being the language of symbolism), so I never accomplished anything. I was mainly into New Thought which is not bad in itself (Neville Goddard among many others discuss ideas found in occult philosophy itself, and Neville has the same aura as Jesus Christ), alas it has been corrupted for the masses and for politics and profit in its current avatar!
I became happier then started reading occult books... and seriously, so far I have not read as many as I would like to (consciousness reasons), but I have been able to familiarize myself with Arthur Edward Waite, Israel Regardie, Eliphas Levi, Aleister Crowley (he falls from his heights into folly, as mentioned by Regardie), MacGregor Mathers... and yes, I wondered "do Crowley and Waite hate each other?" and that is painstakingly obvious. I do not read books in their entirety most of the time; rather, I consult specific passages as references. I am not good with details or exact information, which is why I wanted to punch MacGregor Mathers when he said that neophytes must endure pettifog.
I would guess that I am a neophyte leaning on Zelator in my consciousness levels. I am actually very happy right now, even though I do experience adverse reactions when exposed to evil (who does not? But I never succumb to hatred! I used to though). The neophyte's aim is to remove to sheaths of evil and purify their perspective in alignment with faith and therefore the Divine.
I have a wide array of interests as long as they are not laden with evil, fruitless, futuristic (I hate science fiction with few exceptions, but Victorian steampunk futurism I like), or shallow. I am a eudaemonist so I believe that righteous actions lead to Happiness, and I avoid everything (when I can) that threatens such a feeling.
So far, I still have to live on the material plane (and I was recently very Gnostic-leaning) until my consciousness expands sufficiently so that I could solve material problems with a higher mind. sigh
My Ascendant sign is in Pisces (tropical, 1 degree) or Aquarius (sidereal, 6 degrees) and I was born at 12:22 on 11/22.
Ignorance and stupidity do still irritate me A LOT (no dishonesty) but I have learned compassion. I understand why occult knowledge is, well, something one must be initiated into since it will send most people insane.
Welcome, I look forward to your posts :)

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks so much!
Yes, you do not even need to read the books. There are some bushmen who have never been initiated into any of the Mysteries, and yet they are immensely brilliant and happy. I find a lot of individuals read the books without ever understanding them, and our minds are so powerful and directly connected to the Divine.
Thanks for responding! and Yes..you do agree. welcome once again.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! Happy to see some naturals here. ☺️
Basketball Waving GIF by Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.