• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I am still alive.

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hey guys, sorry about disappearing since the summer. I have been busy with renovations at my cabin as I have decided to live in it full time. It was originally my hunting/prospecting shack that was repurposed to my "get away from the pandemic shack". Unfortunately my studies have been minimal, but I still have some milestones to cheer about.

I'm happy to say that I have activated my heart Chakra. It happened during renovations when I was installing electrical outlets in my cabin. I shocked myself a little and since then I can activate this chakra like my mind,eye and throat chakra. Ever since that day I have had a FLOOD of creative thoughts about everything.

Any Questions let me know. I will post some more breakthroughs in the days to come.

Glad to be back, Missed you guys!

Reaction score
Awards
Welcome back and congrats on the chakra work! Dont know what youre into, but we have some active Book Clubs/Book Discussions going on.

Reaction score
Awards
Several alchemy can o worms book discussions or book clubs that can be created :)
Post automatically merged:

So do you or have you had a lab setup? I dont have money right now, but when I do, I have several things Id like to try out. Lemon balm for one.
The Paracelcus Research Society sadky does not seem to still be in existence. From reading Lisiewskis "Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone", it seemed a pretty good idea for those able to swing it while it existed.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Hey guys, sorry about disappearing since the summer. I have been busy with renovations at my cabin as I have decided to live in it full time. It was originally my hunting/prospecting shack that was repurposed to my "get away from the pandemic shack". Unfortunately my studies have been minimal, but I still have some milestones to cheer about.

I'm happy to say that I have activated my heart Chakra. It happened during renovations when I was installing electrical outlets in my cabin. I shocked myself a little and since then I can activate this chakra like my mind,eye and throat chakra. Ever since that day I have had a FLOOD of creative thoughts about everything.

Any Questions let me know. I will post some more breakthroughs in the days to come.

Glad to be back, Missed you guys!
Renovating a cabin is a rather better use of time than word-wrestling with us. Where's the cabin, if I may ask? (A general, hazy answer will do: e.g., "in the Selway-Bitterroot" will do. No need for a GPS shot.)

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Atlantic Canada. I have it nestled on a cliff overlooking a waterfall in the middle of the woods. Once I modernize it I plan on utilizing the waterfall for electricity.