• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I Can Prove That Psychic Abilities Are Real

Reaction score
Tonight at 7 I'm going to do a livestream demonstrating psychic powers in a way that scientifically proves that they exist, they're real, and they're cool.

Let me explain - I have many abilities but the one I'll be showing off is something I refer to as vox magic. It is the ability to to alter my voice and the vocal affectations of the words I speak. Now, there are hundreds of accents and an infinite combination of different accents. I can, on the fly, on command, summon up any accent - even one I have never heard before - linguistically accurately.

This is unknown information that I am using my ability to summon. It's not a lucky guess. It's impossible to guess that many times correct in a row - I'm saying that this is akin to speed running a deck of Zener cards at 100%.

I won't post a link unless people ask because I don't want to self promote before describing the nature of the experiment and how it proves I'm able to use my abilities to access and repeat unknown information.

And yes I can remote view too but that's harder to design an experiment around that would play well for an audience.

Azozs

Visitor
Reaction score
I would be very interested in watching what you will be doing and how the voice changes with the accent.

Reaction score
Glossolalia, speaking with tongues. A natural phenomenon, is on Wikipedia.
Not glossolalia - I can recreate an accent accurately having never heard it before. It's not tongues, it's a specific tongue that I download off the Akashic Records and plug into my mind, so to speak.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Not glossolalia - I can recreate an accent accurately having never heard it before. It's not tongues, it's a specific tongue that I download off the Akashic Records and plug into my mind, so to speak.
I am interested. Give me a link. Then recreate accurately the dialect of Rhineland Palatine or the Bayerischer Wald. Download it from the Akashic Records, plug it in and surprise me. I am all ears.

Reaction score
I missed your message here but if I do another stream I'll definitely use those as examples if they come up. Those are exactly the kinds of specific examples I was looking for. That's part of why I was looking for live suggestions - that way I won't have time to research the accent ahead of time. The stream didn't go exactly as planned in terms of useable suggestions but I think I gave a pretty good demo all things considered.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There is another skill in a similar "mind over matter" vein I've mastered recently which is turning off my vestibular nerve function in a way that prevents me from getting dizzy while spinning around. This one is an easy one to verify for yourself - see how long you can spin in place without getting nauseous. I hit 4 minutes and only stopped due to runtime. Read this and you'll understand exactly why this shouldn't be possible: