• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I need help on my High Magick practice.

Audiolog Edu

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello I practice Ogdoadic system of Magick with the purpose of achiving music production mastery and for psychic self defense, at the moment I have not reached Planetary Magick, I am still working my Elemental Magick and also energy manipulation like charging water with energy, is there something I can do to help my Magick and I get more results from it that are asociated with my music?
I have a book wich explains the Air invoking ritual will help with the music but thats all I know, my deep intention is that and I do see results but I think I can work something before reaching Planetary Magick like Mercury.
Thank you.

Snoopy

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Im
Hello I practice Ogdoadic system of Magick with the purpose of achiving music production mastery and for psychic self defense, at the moment I have not reached Planetary Magick, I am still working my Elemental Magick and also energy manipulation like charging water with energy, is there something I can do to help my Magick and I get more results from it that are asociated with my music?
I have a book wich explains the Air invoking ritual will help with the music but thats all I know, my deep intention is that and I do see results but I think I can work something before reaching Planetary Magick like Mercury.
Thank yoi

Thank you.
Im not very deep into the field of magic fully myself but I would say if you want to reach a new heights in music study and even meditate to a certain artists.

A couple of weeks ago I took some shrooms and listened to Michael Jackson’s Greatest Hits all 15 for a Hour. In a way some would call this channeling as that energy is now present with or within you. After listening to all of the hits I had a new found seeing on his music, his message, and his image, which in turn allowed me to see myself on a different plain and using the emotions(energy in motion/present) I gather to add to my own foundation or this personality we all create and build upon.

Find an artist make them a mentor study them and study sound vibration and what resonates with soul with self and most likely it will resonate with others. Music can be considered a transformation of energy, or even a streamline connection of it being transported to the sense of hearing. So learn the different ways and sounds it can transform from even if that comes from studying different sounds outside of yours.

Audiolog Edu

Neophyte
Reaction score
Im

Im not very deep into the field of magic fully myself but I would say if you want to reach a new heights in music study and even meditate to a certain artists.

A couple of weeks ago I took some shrooms and listened to Michael Jackson’s Greatest Hits all 15 for a Hour. In a way some would call this channeling as that energy is now present with or within you. After listening to all of the hits I had a new found seeing on his music, his message, and his image, which in turn allowed me to see myself on a different plain and using the emotions(energy in motion/present) I gather to add to my own foundation or this personality we all create and build upon.

Find an artist make them a mentor study them and study sound vibration and what resonates with soul with self and most likely it will resonate with others. Music can be considered a transformation of energy, or even a streamline connection of it being transported to the sense of hearing. So learn the different ways and sounds it can transform from even if that comes from studying different sounds outside of yours.
Yes, thats what I do some times, just music appreciation I call it, to listen and to understand, truly to meditate to others music, I am not a profetional, I am more of a bedroom producer but my goal in magick is that, to have succesfull business, I dont ask to the Gods for fame and money, I ask for stability in the music industry, and I can tell you praying to Guardians of the Elements, specially the Air one has changed my production, is like Ive become better in melody creating, something I sucked before.

Altan

Neophyte
Reaction score
In my experience, regardless of the system or style one expresses in magic, training in contemplation, breath/energy generation, focus and circulation and combining the two is necessary to open the mind and energy pathways to the inspiration that comes through enhanced focus and flow. This is a slow process, but for specific and creative applications a bit goes a long way.

Many beings, like "Air" intelligences, are musically inclined. In the four directions of Indian systems, the East is usually attributed to the ghandharvas or celestial musicians, as well as the Air element. Music is tuned to that element, but every element conducts sound (including fire), and harmonic patterns affect them all.

The inspiration is yours, as you are the grounding station of anything that comes in, but your love of the art communicated to the beings, and even the raw occult forces such as elemental and cardinal patterns, will tend to respond. Imagine the musical theme is also alive, and that it has a spirit. That is where the magic is crafted, with focus and the right energy to draw that spirit into a mind that loves it.

Getting results, however, can take time depending on the person.

Snoopy

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, thats what I do some times, just music appreciation I call it, to listen and to understand, truly to meditate to others music, I am not a profetional, I am more of a bedroom producer but my goal in magick is that, to have succesfull business, I dont ask to the Gods for fame and money, I ask for stability in the music industry, and I can tell you praying to Guardians of the Elements, specially the Air one has changed my production, is like Ive become better in melody creating, something I sucked before.
Remember it’s just energy instead of making the music feel the music and see more of what you are inclined to make or mix all it is , is feeling and how you interpret that feeling would be your music .

Audiolog Edu

Neophyte
Reaction score
In my experience, regardless of the system or style one expresses in magic, training in contemplation, breath/energy generation, focus and circulation and combining the two is necessary to open the mind and energy pathways to the inspiration that comes through enhanced focus and flow. This is a slow process, but for specific and creative applications a bit goes a long way.

Many beings, like "Air" intelligences, are musically inclined. In the four directions of Indian systems, the East is usually attributed to the ghandharvas or celestial musicians, as well as the Air element. Music is tuned to that element, but every element conducts sound (including fire), and harmonic patterns affect them all.

The inspiration is yours, as you are the grounding station of anything that comes in, but your love of the art communicated to the beings, and even the raw occult forces such as elemental and cardinal patterns, will tend to respond. Imagine the musical theme is also alive, and that it has a spirit. That is where the magic is crafted, with focus and the right energy to draw that spirit into a mind that loves it.

Getting results, however, can take time depending on the person.
Very interesting about the Indian system having Air as well into the East and also the Celestial Musicians, sounds so beutifull, because is very similar to the mediterranean Yoga I practice, Ive read is also inspired in many Indian mythology and the magic system, I can tell you I was very bad at making melodies and recently after I worked a week with Air guardian I started noticing some changes, my strings on midi where better, like inside my mind I knew how to choose notes and inspiration came to me inward, magical systems are something very beatifull even Im just begginer.