• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] i need help

Someone's asking for help!

eliorm

Visitor
Reaction score
I don't have the strength anymore, everything is just getting worse, i'd rather just give up..

I don't know how reliable this place is, but I need help. I have to make, get in touch with a being-, my condition is terrible, and it just keeps getting worse, I can't even stand without help, let alone walk.. I'm so close to throwing up my hands and giving up. This is my last chance. I need something from any world to give me back my strength, because I no longer have the strength to fight.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
This is not medical advice. You must immediately go on a fast for seven days. During the next seven days you will only drink pure water, as much of it as you want. You may not drink any other beverage or eat any solid foods.

After seven days you may eat only one meal per day. All calories for that day must be consumed within one hour. You may continue to drink pure water at any other times outside of that. You should continue to eat only one meal per day for at least one month.

Fasting is necessary to permit your physical body to cleanse itself. It also will also begin to cleanse your mind of addictions.

As soon as you can stand well enough on your own, you should perform the Judson Exercise every day to cleanse your Etheric Body:

1. Stand facing north. Turn counterclockwise three and a half times, arms extended out to the sides, palms down, concentrating on the idea that unwanted energies are being thrown off as you turn. End facing south.​
2. Bring your heels together, shift your weight onto the balls of your feet, extend your arms to the south, spread your fingers slightly, bow your head and close your eyes. Imagine that you are being permeated with the magnetic energies of the earth.​
3. Turn clockwise to face the north. Then raise your arms up and out above your head and look up. Turn very slowly clockwise once around, while imagining life and blessing descending to you from the sun. You can say a prayer or spoken invocation as you do this.​
4. Extend your arms to your sides, palms down, and turn clockwise four and a half times, concentrating on the idea that you are wrapping yourself and your aura in the positive energies you have invoked. End facing south.​
5. Sweep your "positive hand"—this is usually the hand you write with—palm down a few inches above the palm and forearm of your negative hand, which is held palm up. Do this three times, sweeping the hand from elbow to fingertips. Then reverse, and sweep off the positive arm and hand with the negative hand.​
These stages are, respectively: (1) throwing off inharmonious magnetism; (2) blending with the magnetism of the earth; (3) calling down beneficent influences from above; (4) gathering them up and charging the aura; (5) sealing the aura.​
(excerpted from documentation for the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
)​

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Is this a psychic problem? A physical one? Both? If physical, have you seen a doctor? Are you eating enough, getting enough water? Sleeping? None of us are going to be able to help you if you just keel over dead tomorrow? What do you expect us to help you with if you are not giving us more detail?

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
According to Roma, everyone and their grandmother has parasites on them. Ignore his nonsense.

Kjeno gave you some nice advice, but if you are talking in literal sense, go see a doc, ASAP.

Reaction score
Awards
This is not medical advice. You must immediately go on a fast for seven days. During the next seven days you will only drink pure water, as much of it as you want. You may not drink any other beverage or eat any solid foods.

After seven days you may eat only one meal per day. All calories for that day must be consumed within one hour. You may continue to drink pure water at any other times outside of that. You should continue to eat only one meal per day for at least one month.

Fasting is necessary to permit your physical body to cleanse itself. It also will also begin to cleanse your mind of addictions.

As soon as you can stand well enough on your own, you should perform the Judson Exercise every day to cleanse your Etheric Body:

1. Stand facing north. Turn counterclockwise three and a half times, arms extended out to the sides, palms down, concentrating on the idea that unwanted energies are being thrown off as you turn. End facing south.​
2. Bring your heels together, shift your weight onto the balls of your feet, extend your arms to the south, spread your fingers slightly, bow your head and close your eyes. Imagine that you are being permeated with the magnetic energies of the earth.​
3. Turn clockwise to face the north. Then raise your arms up and out above your head and look up. Turn very slowly clockwise once around, while imagining life and blessing descending to you from the sun. You can say a prayer or spoken invocation as you do this.​
4. Extend your arms to your sides, palms down, and turn clockwise four and a half times, concentrating on the idea that you are wrapping yourself and your aura in the positive energies you have invoked. End facing south.​
5. Sweep your "positive hand"—this is usually the hand you write with—palm down a few inches above the palm and forearm of your negative hand, which is held palm up. Do this three times, sweeping the hand from elbow to fingertips. Then reverse, and sweep off the positive arm and hand with the negative hand.​
These stages are, respectively: (1) throwing off inharmonious magnetism; (2) blending with the magnetism of the earth; (3) calling down beneficent influences from above; (4) gathering them up and charging the aura; (5) sealing the aura.​
(excerpted from documentation for the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
)​
This is excellent advice to follow for the OP.

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I don't have the strength anymore, everything is just getting worse, i'd rather just give up..

I don't know how reliable this place is, but I need help. I have to make, get in touch with a being-, my condition is terrible, and it just keeps getting worse, I can't even stand without help, let alone walk.. I'm so close to throwing up my hands and giving up. This is my last chance. I need something from any world to give me back my strength, because I no longer have the strength to fight.
Do you feel any pains/discomfort in your body? Like in your gut or where you kidneys are(as an example).

Reaction score
Awards
Personally, I would consider the above reply, because there could be internal issues going on, and there are magical ways to treat the symptoms but not necessarily the cause, that is the domain of doctors.

One thing you can do is the Relaxation Ritual, out of Modern Magick (Chapter One).
Two, you could do a daily Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (with a Qabbalistic Cross before and after the Earth banishing LRP)
Three, a Middle Pillar Ritual daily as well.
Instructions for these are everywhere in books and on the web.
Post automatically merged:

You have three choices - healing deities, or angels or demons.
Lets start with demons - Buer and Marbas in combination body and mind.
Angels - Raphael and shem angels. Body mind and soul.
Healing deities - these depend really on not only your ethnicity but mores your curiosity. Someone you want to learn about but havent, a childlike curiosity maybe. More power to you, literally.

Last edited: