• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I want to know more about Lucifer

Konstantin

Neophyte
Reaction score
So, I was doing some digging on Lucifer and I wanted to know some few things. Like what is an enn chant? And what is Lucifer's enn chant? I found out it was a way to contact him, but I know little about it. And also how does one get in contact with Lucifer? I tried searching for these on my own, but nothing gave me a definite answer. Quora didn't give me an answer and Reddit sucked. So, I came here instead. I hope you guys can answer these late night questions I had. As I am very curious.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
So, I was doing some digging on Lucifer and I wanted to know some few things. Like what is an enn chant? And what is Lucifer's enn chant? I found out it was a way to contact him, but I know little about it. And also how does one get in contact with Lucifer? I tried searching for these on my own, but nothing gave me a definite answer. Quora didn't give me an answer and Reddit sucked. So, I came here instead. I hope you guys can answer these late night questions I had. As I am very curious.
An Enn is a short prayer / invocation specific to Demonolatry. The word might come from the Hebrew Ayin Nun Nun meaning "magic" or "cloud" or from the Sumerian word EN.
There are probably as many opinions on the language of the words as there are people using them. There's a list of Enns posted on here and also a couple of posts on Lucifer. The Search function might be a help.

Celestia

Visitor
Reaction score
Everyone has a different opinion on Lucifer, so take this with a grain of salt.

The funny thing about Lucifer, is that it's not somebody "out there". Don't look up to the heavens for him. Don't try to contact him from another realm. Where is he?

The unique thing about Lucifer, is that to contact "him", you need to look within.

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
If you want to know more about Lucifer, besides using the Enns provided by @Xenophon you can start using the library and study the books related to Lucifer that we have in the Book Shares section of WizardForum.

As for an opinion on Lucifer, he is a strong Demon with several (and more than several) years of knowledge who, if you wish to really collaborate with him, can grant you a lot of things, from money to energy and spiritual power.

I can say that from my past workings with Him, that he is a good Demon to summon if you want to acquire knowledge and a lot of metaphysical power.

Here are some more details to help you with your summoning @Konstantin :

Day that he is even stronger: Friday*
Metals: Gold and copper
Planet: Venus (darker side of it as He is a Demon)
Offerings: Physical offerings to Lucifer can include copper items, incense, or candles. Personal letters expressing your intentions are also appreciated. However, the most valued offering is your commitment to the pursuit of knowledge, wisdom, and self-improvement.
Animal companion: The Peacock, with its beautiful display of eyes on its tail, is often seen as Lucifer's animal companion. The peacock symbolizes beauty, pride, and immortality, aligning well with Lucifer's aspects.

Hope that helped 😀

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Everyone has a different opinion on Lucifer, so take this with a grain of salt.

The funny thing about Lucifer, is that it's not somebody "out there". Don't look up to the heavens for him. Don't try to contact him from another realm. Where is he?

The unique thing about Lucifer, is that to contact "him", you need to look within.

I don’t disagree with this but wanted to add that this goes for all Goetic and/or Sub Lunar entities.