• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I'm a shaman and a witch. Would anyone like to start a coven with me? I live in Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I would Love to start a Coven with you. But, I don't know any Magick or spells or anything regarding witchcraft. I'm more into Energy work. However, Energy work to me is Magick. Welcome by the way, pleased to meet you.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello!

A coven is a fairly complicated social and logistical undertaking that can easily devolve into drama and power struggles (or just falling apart because it doesn't have a Type A member who's good at organising shit)

It's like going into business with someone. There are many happy and successful business partnerships out there, it's not rare at all! But if people have different values around work ethic, money, workers rights, or what product you actually want to sell, it can easily become a stressful chaotic mess

I'm not trying to warn you off covens or business partnerships!

I am saying, you wouldn't go into business with a complete stranger - you would want to have a lot of conversations first to make sure you're on the same page

Same with a coven

Status
Not open for further replies.