• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Imposters and parasites

Someone's asking for help!

Ancient_blue

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello guys, I have been struggling for a while now and I don’t know what to do. How do I permanent remove them? Hoping someone can guide me through this. Thank you!

Ancient_blue

Neophyte
Reaction score
@league so I have been dealing with people in my mind talking to them etc. I know now they are most likely not really them. I can’t seem to develop my senses. I have a lack of energy and almost always cold. My servitors somehow getting slayed all the time. It is that bad I thought that I was in a spiritual wa*fare with someone over something big. I don’t what else to say publicly.
Post automatically merged:

I forget to say poltergeist activity like knocks on things
Post automatically merged:

I banished today like the lbrp and lbrh mixed in 6 directions. Sbrp,sirp,12 pentagrams that are the planets of the tree of life, Pluto, and 14 pentagrams of the zodiacs. Kabalistic cross and rosy cross

Last edited:

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Sometimes these voices and things that come are sometimes our own insecurities we are fighting. Just like we second guess decisions.

But beyond that there are many outside forces that can create what you speak of. Negative energy from and object or place can't create low energy or increased self doubt. It can draw us to even hear what they are thinking or saying to us.

In cases of these 2 things are primary to do.
1. Mediation. I know everyone hates to sit still especially when things are happening to usm but inner harmony can create a safer space for us and give us more inner strength.

2. Protection spells and cleansings. These are key once events happen.

Locating the change that started these events is key. Anything new in your life? An object, move lately, any rituals or spells performed?

Ancient_blue

Neophyte
Reaction score
@league Thank you for your response. I need to learn protection spells I can’t really cleanse I’m an broom witch. And no nothing new if been dealing with this for a very long time. So I can’t really pinpoint anything. But I tried a ward. By a technique from another forum. You take this person split them into 4 and push your will into them and try to make them protect you. If you have time can you test them please. Thank you

Reaction score
Awards
@annandrola Someone that hides his/her self. So nobody knows I practice magick.
I'm surprised that even has a name since based on my observation that's most occultists. I doubt the average person on this forum is outwardly talking about their practice among family, co-workers, etc. Some are probably even pretending to be Christian for the sake of upsetting others.

"Occult" literally implies "secret".

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i dont know how you are doing now and we just figured were both dutch, so do you still have these or is it getting better?
im getting the impression that it was a sort of local thing, looking at the date you started this thread and how i am slowly getting better. for me what helped was making it clear to my mind that wf is not dutch, but english and worldwide. i think it has something to do with leveling up into new group consciousness, but in order to get there the chicken needs to cross the street and its a busy noisy street. ( 20 million dipshits who hardly know the word occult, so they get sticky when you are more). what helps for me as well is going to a site like reddit and find groups of your occult interests so you get more links on the mental plane that have to do with subject you like instead of what your neighbor likes.

Ancient_blue

Neophyte
Reaction score
@8Lou1 im think I’m fine. Thank you. Still can’t really create thoughtforms that aren’t elementals that work. I’m already on another forum which I really like. I don’t want to share the forums name. But thank you again.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
@league Thank you for your response. I need to learn protection spells I can’t really cleanse I’m an broom witch. And no nothing new if been dealing with this for a very long time. So I can’t really pinpoint anything. But I tried a ward. By a technique from another forum. You take this person split them into 4 and push your will into them and try to make them protect you. If you have time can you test them please. Thank you
you're very welcome